Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo battery care

roduncia

Reaction score
Hi -- what are Autel's recommendations for battery charge levels after flying sessions? Same as DJI? Do Autel Evo II batteries slowly discharge like DJI products? Thanks!

my understanding, after 6 days of no use/charge, the battery hibernates. I believe the manual states the "push to test" feature won't display until you plug into a charger. That said, I still get readings on batteries that have set for 2 weeks ??

Personally I would not wait 6 days for it to "hibernate"... I'm assuming that means discharge to 50%? I try to fly my batteries to 50% when I know I will not be flying for a while.

Hi -- what are Autel's recommendations for battery charge levels after flying sessions? Same as DJI? Do Autel Evo II batteries slowly discharge like DJI products? Thanks!

Below is Autel's official guidance. Personally I keep my drone batteries for all of my drones maintained mainly using common sense. If I won't use the drone for awhile I don't recharge them after the last use, I don't recharge them while they are hot, and I always put them on the charger the night before a project even if it has only been a few days and even if they show fully charged on the LED display. These simple tips have kept me from losing a single drone due to battery problems for 7yrs now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen