Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO 2 Version 2.

Dale EVO 2 V2

Reaction score
Just put in my order last week with advexure.com to get the Autel EVO II PRO (Version 2) drone. It should be at Advexure to ship to me in the next day or two. I also ordered the Autel EVO II 6K (Version 2) Smart Controller and it should be there to ship to me in one to two weeks from now after the drone as I was told by their company as well. Can't wait...........Dale from Canada.

Very happy for you, came in at the right time to get started with both an Evo 2 and S.C. V2.
Congrats!
Paul

Thanks Paul. Had the Version I EVO II 8K. Sold it to get the V2 6K with 1" sensor. Looking to get more range and the 2000 nits will be amazing I am sure. I did have a Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller. Wasn't a real fan although having the built in screen was sexy. Love also with the new EVO smart controller you can take off the SMA connectors and replace them with longer range antennas. Should be all setup in a few weeks. Maybe fly from Ontario Canada where I live to Pluto and beyond.........LOL.

u really dont need to add aftermarket antennas on SC it already goes far

It really isn't that impressive in a city range test.

On YouTube it is 7,112 ft distance at 400 ft AGL is not what I would call far alsey7.

Last edited:
trust me that urban flight test i always do is a killer on all types of drones

Let's hope I can go further with the Version 2. I'm putting all my money on the 6K v2 and the smart controller v2. Hope so.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I dont imagine the V2 will be significantly better, but who knows these days.

also you said you were not a fan for the Mav2Pro and Smart controller. What was it you didnt like, if you dont mind me asking

I dont imagine the V2 will be significantly better, but who knows these days.

also you said you were not a fan for the Mav2Pro and Smart controller. What was it you didnt like, if you dont mind me asking
the dji smart controller screen is too small and not so bright. :):)

haha, but it was fine last month (before the autel sc) but now....not so much. ;)

for me, the dji sc has turned the air2 and the mini2 into "real" drones. I keep a charged and unfolded mini2 with sc in the backseat of my car ready to fly at all times; I can hand launch outside the car window in 2 minutes or less. couldn't do that with the original rc/iPhone.

Reactions: advexure
With no disregard to Advexure but since you’re in Canada, like me, why don’t you order from a Canadian supplier and support fellow Canadians?
Sugu Drones, for instance is a great Canadian supplier of Autel drones Based in Toronto !

Reactions: advexure
With no disregard to Advexure but since you’re in Canada, like me, why don’t you order from a Canadian supplier and support fellow Canadians?
Sugu Drones, for instance is a great Canadian supplier of Autel drones Based in Toronto !
No hard feelings, @The Autelian! ;) We enjoy working with our partners to the north and have been here to support the Canadian market ever since we added Canada in 2017.

The vendor you mention is not listed by Autel Robotics as an authorized dealer (they are listed here), so hopefully they are in fact authorized. We're glad to know they exist as we often are asked to refer partners to a local dealer for some projects. Do you know if they actually maintain stock of Autel products?

No hard feelings, @The Autelian! ;) We enjoy working with our partners to the north and have been here to support the Canadian market ever since we added Canada in 2017.

The vendor you mention is not listed by Autel Robotics as an authorized dealer (they are listed here), so hopefully they are in fact authorized. We're glad to know they exist as we often are asked to refer partners to a local dealer for some projects. Do you know if they actually maintain stock of Autel products?
It is called "Sugu Tools." They do supply Autel Drones but they also run one of Canada's premiere Flight schools. They can get Autel parts just as quickly.

It is called "Sugu Tools." They do supply Autel Drones but they also run one of Canada's premiere Flight schools. They can get Autel parts just as quickly.
They may be able to get Autel accessories but the actual internal parts of the Autel drones can ONLY be fixed at Autel in Washington state. That is really a shame it has to be that way. I would like my drone to not go across an international border to get fixed.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain