Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo 2 Pro Zoom Function Testing

Thanks for sharing the zoom function, very impressive even 8x looked clear.

I use zoom for wildlife, long distance shots. Great feature to have, Looking forward to seeing future videos of yours.

Thanks again,
Paul

Thanks for sharing the zoom function, very impressive even 8x looked clear.

I use zoom for wildlife, long distance shots. Great feature to have, Looking forward to seeing future videos of yours.

Thanks again,
Paul
Thanks for the comment. I'd love to see some wildlife recorded with the Evo 2. Do you have a link for photos or videos?

Great demo!
I wonder if there is any benefit to zooming in the camera vs. in post. Does shooting in 4K vs. 6K make a difference in where you zoom? I may do that test later.

Great demo!
I wonder if there is any benefit to zooming in the camera vs. in post. Does shooting in 4K vs. 6K make a difference in where you zoom? I may do that test later.
Thanks. I honestly haven't done zoom in post on any of my Youtube vids, and I haven't done a 6k version. Sounds like a a very good idea to compare them. I would guess doing it "naturally" with the aircraft would yield better product since you can actively change parameters as opposed to post where you're "stuck with what you have". We shall see!! ??

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58