Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO 2 Pro .. Rookie question

Tjm502

Reaction score
I apologize if this is an old topic, but I'm a rookie with the drone/camera. To set the stage, I am in roofing sales and we recently purchased the drone to help eliminate the need to get the ladder out and climb on roofs. The majority of our pictures are completed using smart phones such as Samsung Galaxy S10 so, good picture size and quality.

My question is this.... Testing of the drone pictures show a great quality picture, but very small in size vs the pictures from the cell phone when downloaded to the computer. I am happy to provide an example,but I a! Hoping someone can tell me he to change the picture size so it is normal size when downloaded.

I apologize if this is an old topic, but I'm a rookie with the drone/camera. To set the stage, I am in roofing sales and we recently purchased the drone to help eliminate the need to get the ladder out and climb on roofs. The majority of our pictures are completed using smart phones such as Samsung Galaxy S10 so, good picture size and quality.

My question is this.... Testing of the drone pictures show a great quality picture, but very small in size vs the pictures from the cell phone when downloaded to the computer. I am happy to provide an example,but I a! Hoping someone can tell me he to change the picture size so it is normal size when downloaded.
@Tjm502 Use the pictures on your SD card rather than the thumbnails that are stored on the controller/phone.

@Tjm502 Use the pictures on your SD card rather than the thumbnails that are stored on the controller/phone.

Well, don't I feel like an idiot... LOL... Didn't even think of checking the SD card out. Like I said, rookie question! Thank you for the point in the right direction!

Reactions: jcommstudios

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles