Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo 2 Pro Luts

as you know, there are a million luts included in the dr software as well as other editing programs. none will be an exact match for your ideal perfect situation but could be a good place to start especially if you like to experiment. if you are seriously interested in color correction and post processing, I think it's still a great idea to learn to use the tool and become proficient at the color grading process. plenty of help and tutorials on yt and you'll get pretty good at it in no time; not the easiest to get started but you'll get there.

Reactions: kccumm
as you know, there are a million luts included in the dr software as well as other editing programs. none will be an exact match for your ideal perfect situation but could be a good place to start especially if you like to experiment. if you are seriously interested in color correction and post processing, I think it's still a great idea to learn to use the tool and become proficient at the color grading process. plenty of help and tutorials on yt and you'll get pretty good at it in no time; not the easiest to get started but you'll get there.
Thanks that is what have been doing for a few weeks now I am getting better but there is so much to learn. Getting the proper exposure with your camera to then color grading which has so many areas. Sometimes I want to short cut but you are right just got to stay with it. thanks

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE