Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for Autel evo 2 pro 6K

Viktor

Reaction score
Anyone who haves a Autel evo 2 pro version1, 6k for sale , prefer if from Europe

but i price is ok Us can work also.

Anyone who haves a Autel evo 2 pro version1, 6k for sale , prefer if from Europe

but i price is ok Us can work also.
Greetings Vikor, I have a Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K V1 is like new with 2 batteries case, charger. I'm not in Europe tho, I'm in Dover DE US My price $1900 plus shipping.

Evo II Pro aircraft, 6k v1 Flown a few time only
Standard Controller
32GB SD card
AC Charger

2 newer Batteries
1 sets of Props

Everything is in excellent condition, well cared for. Never crashed, only ever took off from Landing Pad or hard surface. Never flown in rain or dust/sand.
My Email is [email protected]

I might have one in Europe for you, that's a brand new bird. It's was the back-up aircraft for video shooting and never needed to fly.

I could also sell the first aircraft, that has flown some hours, but is in a great condition.

I then would sell it as a dream package with Live Deck and many extras such as shoulder bag and propeller guards and some of those gadgets. For details send me a message.

I have one in France
Perfect condition, only few time flown, no crash
3 batteries, hard case, all original accessoires

I know where you can get one for free. If you are familiar with Geo Caching, if you go here 57.698490,-4.130206 you can have it for free. Includes a battery and an sd card. You will need diving equipment.

Reactions: Nauty and EBERLS
I know where you can get one for free. If you are familiar with Geo Caching, if you go here 57.698490,-4.130206 you can have it for free. Includes a battery and an sd card. You will need diving equipment.
Must be an interesting back-story to this. :)

Reactions: uas_gian
Battery fluctuation issue resulted in the drone initiating an emergency landing slowly lowering the drone into the sea.
Despite attempts by me to override the controls drone just landed into the sea.
Battery went from 97% to 91% 0% in a second.

Drone now in the Cromarty firth.

Ciao, se vuoi posso vendere il mio.
Si trova in Italia.
Ha 2 batterie, ha volato pochissimo, microSD da 128GB, 2 paia di eliche di ricambio e caricabatteria da auto 12V.
Prezzo 1100€

Ciao, se vuoi posso vendere il mio.
Si trova in Italia.
Ha 2 batterie, ha volato pochissimo, microSD da 128GB, 2 paia di eliche di ricambio e caricabatteria da auto 12V.
Prezzo 1100€
Hi. Many thanks.
I have now bought a v3.
Best of luck with your sale.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58