Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo 1 front anti-collision system

Reaction score
Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo di questo forum. Possiedo un Autel Evo 1 di cui sono entusiasta e vorrei porre una domanda alla Community. Quando il drone entra nella modalità di ritorno automatico a casa, ad esempio per batteria scarica o perché ti dico di farlo premendo il pulsante Vai a home, i sensori anteriori anticollisione sono attivi ed evitano gli ostacoli? Grazie

In English please.
Otherwise, few people will respond.
This question concerns the Evo 1, it has nothing to do in the subject of discussion Evo 2.

Hello and welcome to the forum, new member.
I re-translate your question for other members :

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have an Autel Evo 1 that I am excited about and would like to ask the Community a question. When the drone enters the automatic return to home mode, for example for low battery or because I tell you to do it by pressing the Go to home button, are the front collision sensors active and avoiding obstacles? Thank you

Answer: only if you activated them in the menu and if they are active during the current flight, I think.

Thanks for your reply. Of course I always have a little fear to test it because I'm afraid I'm not ready to block it in case of an obstacle that maybe I don't see

But, I think, during an RTH, the Avoidance obstacle must be deactivated because it must enter directly.
The main thing is to provide a correct altitude where there is no risk of encountering an obstacle.
To be confirmed by others because for 4 years that I pilot, I never had RTH and I never started it.

When the drone enters into RTH, it will have the front and bottom sensors active. Like @claudius62 said, it is important that you input the correct height to prevent obstacles along the way, but I have tested this and it evaded obstacles.

Thank you Ansia for this clarification, you teach me something, just in case ....
Like I said RTH is not my cup of tea, I have never had RTH, and I have never triggered and tested it. I have always made my returns and landings manually.
But knowing this, it's a good thing.
And avoidance, how does it happen, by climbing in altitude or laterally?

Thank you Ansia for this clarification, you teach me something, just in case ....
Like I said RTH is not my cup of tea, I have never had RTH, and I have never triggered and tested it. I have always made my returns and landings manually.
But knowing this, it's a good thing.
And avoidance, how does it happen, by climbing in altitude or laterally?
The drone usually flys laterally. I haven't faced it against a wall, to determine what happens in that scenario.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain