Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lag video evo 1

Antonello

Reaction score
Good morning and good Monday everyone
I would like to know how to solve a small inconvenience during the flight with my evo
it practically happens to me that sometimes the video freezes and then resumes
yesterday I did 2 volri one and everything went smoothly while the second crashed continuously at the end I disconnected the phone and used only the remote control

I analyzed the flight log where I had the video problem and discovered this data

C01m 04s85,3 piedi51 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,23 secondi
D01m 27s93.2 ft63 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,01 secondi
E01m 35s96,6 piedi70 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,09 secondi
F01m 43s96,7 piedi84 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,07 secondi
sol01m 51s96,4 piedi108 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,18 secondi
H02m 00s96,4 piedi127 ftPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,16 secondi
02m 01s96,4 piedi129 ft
airdata-kml-bat-90p.png
Batteria al 93% alla massima distanza
io02m 08s88,6 ft128 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,25 secondi
J02m 32s17,3 piedi6 piediPerdita di datiConnessione dati downlink persa per 1,18 secondi
02m 37s7,3 piedi6 piedi
airdata-kml-bat-90p.png
Batteria al 90%

Spiegazione

Connessione dati downlink persa ( perdita dati ) significa che il telecomando ha ottenuto dati di volo parziali o assenti dall'aeromobile per più di 1 secondo, il che significa che il downlink dati ha avuto problemi.

È possibile che durante questo periodo si verifichi il pieno controllo dell'aeromobile tramite il telecomando, nonché un video chiaro, tuttavia in genere il video diventa instabile e i telecomandi potrebbero presentare alcuni ritardi.

Questo in genere indica che l'aereo stava volando in un'area ad alta interferenza o che la distanza era un fattore negativo. In queste condizioni l'aereo è a maggior rischio di avviare la funzione Ritorno a casa.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "claudius62, post: 58580, membro: 3274"]
A quale telefono sei connesso?
[/CITAZIONE]
ho un Samsung Galaxy M31 super amoled

[QUOTE = "Ansia, post: 58576, membro: 2173"]
Prova a chiudere le app in esecuzione in background durante il volo.
[/CITAZIONE]

I put airplane mode all apps are closed

Try to switch to developer mode on the A31 and activate the "USB debugging" function. It can work.
To switch to programmer mode, Go to Settings> System> About phone. Touch the version number 7 times. New Developer Options are then available in Settings

Reactions: Antonello
[QUOTE = "claudius62, post: 58612, membro: 3274"]
Prova a passare alla modalità sviluppatore sull'A31 e attiva la funzione "Debug USB". Può funzionare
Per passare alla modalità programmatore, vai in Impostazioni> Sistema> Informazioni sul telefono. Tocca il numero di versione 7 volte. Nuove opzioni sviluppatore sono quindi disponibili in Impostazioni
[/ CITAZIONE
OK thanks to the next flight let's see how it goes

Hi Cladius I did as you said unfortunately the problem still occurs
it never happened to me
before I had a redminote 7 as a mobile phone now I have a samsung m31 I would not want him to be the cause yet it is a faster mobile phone than redminote7
however, it does not always happen to freeze the image on the display on Sunday and it happens twice for a few seconds then on the other flights and went smoothly
i will try to use another version of the explorer app

Try the connection between the radio and the smartphone with the cable that was delivered to you with your Galaxy M31 serving when charging.
I noticed that the cables comprising electronic charge regulation modules (USB3 and +) posed successive connection and disconnection problems between Data and Charge.
I had the case in June on an LG G6 finally solved with a simple USB 2.0 cable while the other USB cable used was a USB 3.0 with an electronic charge regulation module in the large USB-A plug.

Thanks I hadn't thought about it I usually always use the cable that is supplied with the autel .. next flight I will use the cable that I have supplied with the phone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials