Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone have a Evo charging hub

2flush

Reaction score
I see they are $90 on ebay free shipping.
Seeing if anyone had a used one to part with for cheaper.

Thanks.... Casey

I see they are $90 on ebay free shipping.
Seeing if anyone had a used one to part with for cheaper.

Thanks.... Casey
They are $90 brand new at Bestbuy no reason to do ebay actually just picked one up 2 days ago.

They are $90 brand new at Bestbuy no reason to do ebay actually just picked one up 2 days ago.

Same here, 2 weeks ago. Best buy.
2Flush, since they are not letting anyone in the stores (at least here), you might have to buy online, for your store location and just pick it up. I ordered mine at like 10:30am and it was ready by 11:00am, same day. Just drove up to the store entrance and they put it in the car. Better than ebay and saved on shipping. Unfortunately, I have not seen anyone anywhere selling a used hub for cheap...

Reactions: AZdroney83
Same here, 2 weeks ago. Best buy.
2Flush, since they are not letting anyone in the stores (at least here), you might have to buy online, for your store location and just pick it up. I ordered mine at like 10:30am and it was ready by 11:00am, same day. Just drove up to the store entrance and they put it in the car. Better than ebay and saved on shipping. Unfortunately, I have not seen anyone anywhere selling a used hub for cheap...
That's exactly how I purchased mine just ordered online then they brought it out to the car.

I got mine for $79 during an Autel sale in August last year. I have four batteries, so it's handy.

Unit_WithBattery_compact_cropped.jpg
EVO Battery Charging Hub × 1
$79.00​
5_EVO_battery_compact_cropped.jpg
EVO Battery × 1
$85.00​
Props_Pair_Unfolded_compact_cropped.jpg
EVO Propellers × 1
$10.00​
TopDown2000_compact_cropped.png
EVO Propeller Guards × 1
$15.00​