Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone ever heard of this online store?

It definitely looks sketchy, unless they take payments from PayPal and you'd be able to get your money back, I wouldn't trust it at all.

Sharp looking website, but the price seems rather suspect.

View attachment 617
I would not trust it, that is a big price difference, might want to look at the fine print somewhere on that site.

I bought mine from jet.com the cheapest I have found with the different packages they offer, also where I bought my Tab A from for it, you also can get I think 15% or so off first 3 orders.

View attachment 617

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I looked ..they take PAYPAL !
Worth a punt if your USA based.

Cider Boy.

I looked ..they take PAYPAL !
Worth a punt if your USA based.

Cider Boy.
Yes they do, but when you read the reviews, you see that no one has been able to contact them. I ordered a drone from a third party seller on Amazon who also took Paypal , which turned out to be a scam. I eventually got a refund,thank goodness. If it sounds to good to be true....it's most likely not.

Reactions: TAMU1996
Hey i went through that no contact stuff...on Amazon!! Some seller was offering a deal on drones like DJI and Autel..i ordered and then my nightmare started...I thought ordering through Amazon that this had to be a good seller...Come to find out it was a third party seller..Didnt respond to my emails no phone number...I told Amazon about it and they said sorry the delivery date had not been reached yet and there was nothing they could do until the delivery date had been reached...I told them this must be a scam because there was no way to contact this person...anyway after a month went by Amazon did return my funds but with no reason why this hadnt been done way back when i ported it....I screwed up by trying to get a good deal on a bird...Just really be careful here.....see if you can research this person the best you can be fore you put out some money...If this guy really is for real they should have no problem sending a email...a phone call....something..and even if he does still be careful..Ha thats my two cents about your issue..

Hey i went through that no contact stuff...on Amazon!! Some seller was offering a deal on drones like DJI and Autel..i ordered and then my nightmare started...I thought ordering through Amazon that this had to be a good seller...Come to find out it was a third party seller..Didnt respond to my emails no phone number...I told Amazon about it and they said sorry the delivery date had not been reached yet and there was nothing they could do until the delivery date had been reached...I told them this must be a scam because there was no way to contact this person...anyway after a month went by Amazon did return my funds but with no reason why this hadnt been done way back when i ported it....I screwed up by trying to get a good deal on a bird...Just really be careful here.....see if you can research this person the best you can be fore you put out some money...If this guy really is for real they should have no problem sending a email...a phone call....something..and even if he does still be careful..Ha thats my two cents about your issue..
My story exactly.

Where did you find this site...been looking for it????? Cant pull up anything thats like this site???? is there another name somewhere for it???

Thats a weird price on one too...where in the heck did they come up with that figure??? Is this a new Drone?..Used? Refurbished? even used thats cheap...

looked at the sammer site on him....why dont they want you to know where they really are located?...hummmmm?

Just noticed this on their site, I'm gonna try to contact them and see what happens. I don't think anyone else has had any luck with that.
alibin.JPG

View attachment 617
I had also bought one on Amazon that was a scam, $580 for the entire professional package, Amazon refunded my money but never gave me an explanation as to what happened....looking at the comments, it seems birds of a feather actually do flock together! As to this current offer...if it doesnt include the battery, charger, SD card, carrying case, extra props they could sell you just a bird with remote for that price. Autel has refurbs for $649 with all included accessories.

I had also bought one on Amazon that was a scam, $580 for the entire professional package, Amazon refunded my money but never gave me an explanation as to what happened....looking at the comments, it seems birds of a feather actually do flock together! As to this current offer...if it doesnt include the battery, charger, SD card, carrying case, extra props they could sell you just a bird with remote for that price. Autel has refurbs for $649 with all included accessories.
That's what I bought, $649 refurb, not gonna put out that much again. I would love to find someone that would sell the drone and camera only for a reasonable price, in case mine is beyond repair, or I never get it down.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791