Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone can help?

Thawat

Reaction score
I've got X-star premium from 2nd hand store.
but not have battery and have to modify battery port on the body by attached.
I try to connect battery XT60 plug just Red LED blinking. and some time can connect the camera video came.
Can make it fly? How to?
Thanks.

7807(1).jpg

The original battery has data lines and it communicates with the drone, so just supplying power will not work. Batteries are no longer available, so it will be very difficult to get it working. Not impossible, though, if you are able to reverse engineer the data lines and fake it out, but I'm not sure anyone has done that.

The original battery has data lines and it communicates with the drone, so just supplying power will not work. Batteries are no longer available, so it will be very difficult to get it working. Not impossible, though, if you are able to reverse engineer the data lines and fake it out, but I'm not sure anyone has done that.
have ever to ask to autel engineer Can't answer it. So mean I must to find that part before.
Thanks. Bro.

Autel will give us ZERO support, and I've asked. So any and all support will need to come from us X Star owners. The best way for you to try to get flying is buying a used battery (likely will be dead) to extract the BMS, and replace the cells. It still won't give you full capacity until you reset the TI bq3055 chip, but you should get something.

Autel will give us ZERO support, and I've asked. So any and all support will need to come from us X Star owners. The best way for you to try to get flying is buying a used battery (likely will be dead) to extract the BMS, and replace the cells. It still won't give you full capacity until you reset the TI bq3055 chip, but you should get something.
That's difficult for me, I'm in Thailand. Just found only one x-star user and he very busy.
I don't know, the battery plug on the body is have separate board.
And that's mean difficult to make it fly, Right?
for the camera can be modify to use direct to battery, or can use with phantom?

You can try using the camera with power direct to a battery, but it won't fly. It's not compatible with the Phantom.

I don't know for sure. You can try to power the entire drone with the battery like you have in your first post. Then connect the app, and see if you can see video and start recording with the remote.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo