Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any confirmation of Home Point Recording?

LeafPeeper

Reaction score
So coming from DJI, there are a few features of my Evo that leave me a bit unsettled. For one, with my DJI drones, both the app and drone lights give me an indicator that the home point has been successfully recorded - and I can check it by looking at the app. Does the Evo provide ANY indicators that the home point has been recorded successfully? What about flying without a phone? Are there any on bird or on controller indicators?

Thanks,
LP

You do get a GPS satellite lock message in green. No audible confirmation. Can't speak for controller only. I don't use the controller screen at all.

Yeah....but GPS mode doesn't necessarily mean it recorded a home point. The DJI drones not only announce it, but the drone status indicator LED flashes green fast for a second or two to indicate recording the home point. I've found this immensely helpful....

LP

Yeah....but GPS mode doesn't necessarily mean it recorded a home point. The DJI drones not only announce it, but the drone status indicator LED flashes green fast for a second or two to indicate recording the home point. I've found this immensely helpful....

LP
You won't get the green gps lock until home point has been set. If you move your drone before this message appears, you will get constant gps inaccurate message.

If I take off with weak GPS it displays a message on the screen that the home point might not be accurate.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA