Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anti-collision lights

Deanjp1

Reaction score
What is everyone using?

How are you mounting?

Im looking for a 3D printed solution for a firehouse technology arc strobe.

some of my dji mini2 strobe mounts seem to fix on the nano just fine. the fronts are ok but the back one may have trouble if it moves and inteferes with the props. i have not yet flown with these in place so im not sure if the fronts are pointed ideally. i believe the larger arc strobes are too big for the nano so i won't use them; only the smallest one. strobes are overrates and the bigger ones are way too bright anyway. i try to get all mounts from: Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Apparel, 3D Printing

nanostrobes.jpg

some of my dji mini2 strobe mounts seem to fix on the nano just fine. the fronts are ok but the back one may have trouble if it moves and inteferes with the props. i have not yet flown with these in place so im not sure if the fronts are pointed ideally. i believe the larger arc strobes are too big for the nano so i won't use them; only the smallest one. strobes are overrates and the bigger ones are way too bright anyway. i try to get all mounts from: Aerial-Pixel - Vinyl Graphics, Apparel, 3D Printing

View attachment 13409
Which Aerial-Pixel mounts did you use?

View attachment 13409
View attachment 13409

It's been over a year but was getting ready to fly my Nano tonight and I saw the red/green dots on the drone so I knew I had strobe for them but I have no idea on the mounts. Quick search of this forum and I quickly see that I had been using the DJI Mini 2 mounts. 🤘

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34