Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another convincing reason to the by the Evo Lite+

The E2P had the same exact issue when it was released. It eventually was fixed by a firmware update. I would like to think this Lite+ issue is in the same category and will get fixed with a HOPEFULLY SOON firmware update. It’s been a minute since the Lite+ has seen any love from Autel. On a positive note…I did get a response from Autel Support yesterday stating that they are aware of the issue and their team was able to reproduce the issue and they are working on a future fix for the issue. Time will tell. I’m hanging in there because the Lite+ is a good drone and once this issue is fixed I will be satisfied and any other updates or additions will be a bonus in my eyes. Adios!

I ordered the Lite+ off AliExpress "Official Store"... being in Canada, unfortunately if I buy from US retailer it will be hundreds more expensive. Was shipped Fedex international priority on March 9th and then Fedex's greatest lost the package somewhere in Oakland or Memphis on the 12th.... so looks like I have to patiently wait for firmware enhancements as much as I have to wait for the drone itself.

Awesome I really want to buy the Mavic 3 but this one issue makes me not want to. I have tested it here Camera Comparison Mavic 3 vs Autel Lite+ If you could take both drones up and take the highest res image of the same scene and post the RAWs would be awesome and we can see if my result is a one off or not?
To be really honest here, Ive been a DJI flyer for a long time - I mean since the Phantom 1 days and even before that. Ive owned all of the Mavics and I will be honest when I say that the Autel outshines it. Look There are areas where the faux Hasselblad is really good on the Cine, BUT overall - I think the low light ability on the Autel is mind blowingly good. The HDR is really good. To me from film perspective better than DJI. Also just keep this in mind the drone was released with loads of the possibilities not included in the the initial firmware, so expect BIG releases from them as they upgrade the firware. I love the non-GPS geofencing that DJI has. Not that I do stupid things with the drone, and yes it is important for safety, but in many cases its a bit ridiculous. I shoot for broadcast and corporate - Most of my stuff is shot in 4K50 as I am. based in Africa, but when I shoot beauty stuff - As in Mountains and terrain for my MTB & Tourism stuff, The Autel really comes to life. Also to just say this the Autel is alot more stable than the Mavic. And oh yes it doesnt drift. The biggest selling point to me is I have found that in my travels, more and more countries are simply not allowing me to even bring a DJI product into the country. Now to me thats a BIG point - Its pointless spending top dollar on a drone when you cannot even get into the country where youre supposed to be doing the work

Last edited:
the only thing I do not like about my autel lite+ besides the lack of support. the video lag, and the way the exponentials are setup makes it hard to fly and maneuver smoothly. if there are settings to improve this, I would appreciate your help. Maybe I am doing something wrong? But even magiv mini 1 has better response than all the Autel drones I've tried.

I currently fly both these drones. I love the picture from the Lite+ straight from my camera played on my 65" television. The A2s flies better and is more precise in flight. My Lite+ dies in the wind and can't keep a constant speed which is very annoying. I like them both but my Mini 3 Pro flies
better than both and is better in the wind.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy