Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ANAFI FPV puts you in the cockpit of Parrot’s revolutionary drone

That’s impressive technology. It sure looks like it’d be easier to fly in challenging terrain — to be able to see from the “cockpit”...wow...

Well you really do need a spotter but yes in bright sunlight this would be great. I can see a lot more Anafis slamming into the ground. Not many will survive :)

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Helderhugo is not big on words and kind of tells it like it is. He does a lot of reviews for Parrot and seems to have a prototype sent to him. Hopefully he will have a better video up soon.

Too bad you need a spotter, they should come out with new goggles where you can also see your drone if need be. The goggles that come with it looks exactly like the ones you get with your Bebop 2 FPV and they are just simple phone holders that require your phone screen to be in VR mode and in which you cannot see your drone unless you take them off.. Never knew that the Anafi did not have FPV mode until now. One thing you need for FPV is low latency and you do not get this with these drones...even the Evo or any Gps drone.

Theres a guy who sells the SkyShit 3 Booster Mod Kit that works really well. Only thing is battery flight time. He has a few videos out on youtube. Kind of a funny guy as he lives where they shoot people for flying across borders LOL

Too bad you need a spotter, they should come out with new goggles where you can also see your drone if need be.

There was this mentioned in the article -

"You can even find your ANAFI in mid-air without removing the Cockpit glasses: Switch to See-Through View, and you’ll see live video from your smartphone camera. An overlay shows the exact position of your drone — and if your ANAFI is off-screen, an icon points to its location.

Tried FPV Mode Today
I am one that does not like roller coasters and cannot take much motion so using the VR goggles really plays a number on my brain. It work very well but it was also just a short flight to give it a go.
Not my cup of tea I'm afraid. ???

2017_0124_030606_003.JPG

2017_0124_030556_002.JPG

I couldn't find the approximate FLIGHT TIME noted in the ad...there was a reference to the flight time being on the SHORT side

Anybody ?

Flight time by Parrot is 25 minutes. You will get 23-24 minutes on a calm day and if you push the battery to its limits which I don't recommend for any UAV battery. Doing a hover test in my back yard when I first got mine I managed 23 minutes and 15 seconds before it forced landed.

Reactions: swings16
Theres a guy who sells the SkyShit 3 Booster Mod Kit that works really well. Only thing is battery flight time. He has a few videos out on youtube. Kind of a funny guy as he lives where they shoot people for flying across borders LOL

YIKES...i watched the video and my BP was definitely on the Rise...well done

in line with the EVO ? seems so by the specs (re Flight Time)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo