Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Alternative holder for the remote control of the AUTO EVO

I am more curious on what kind of cellphone is that in the back. Haven't seen one of those in over 10 years.

It is a motorola STARTAC ... ???
It is an old but good working ONEPLUS 5T 8GB/128GB that, today, is still faster and without lag or issue.
Anyway, i also use a XIAOMI MI PAD 4 4GB/64GB LTE/GPS with no issue (I will update with some new pictures)

Reactions: Ansia
@Quad808 @advexure
I will post new pics and also another revision of the holder (for both tablet and smartphone)
I don't have the tools to make it but I found a friend who was able to create the support by listening to my needs which I believe are the same as all of us.
Meanwhile, it exists and is already something, for all of us.
It is from my EVO I that I was looking for this holder
I update you.

Reactions: Ansia
I like where you are going with this. Made me think of an idea I will try out when I get home today using some really strong magnets...It may work, may not.

I like where you are going with this. Made me think of an idea I will try out when I get home today using some really strong magnets...It may work, may not.
Magnets? near remote controller? ... uhm uhm I do not know. Try with caution!
Anyway, I will update asap with new details and pictures

Well....my experiment failed with the magnets. I was working on a quick connect system to mount a tablet holder to the arms of the RC.
I didn't want anything permanently done to the RC, and it had to be easy to connect and disconnect. The RC must still be able to be folded up and put away in the case.
I would rather have the phone/device screen in front of the RC, like you have done, rather than in the back. This helps balance the weight and is better on your wrists.
For now, I am stuck with:
A. using the phone holder stock
B. using this tablet/device holder attached to the existing phone holder. This works great, but is not optimal, and makes the RC very back heavy. Amazon.com: RC GearPro Phone Tablet Bracket Mount Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Smartphone Tablet Holder Supporter Compatible for Parrot Anafi Remote Controller 4-12 inch

Once you can reveal what you have been working on, I would surely like to see it!!

Reactions: lukappaseidue
It may/will mess up compass reading if you use magnet. I won't do it!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials