Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AEB on evo 2 pro

Steve2020

Reaction score
I am having an issue with exposure defaulting to f2 every time I use AEB. Once I have enabled AEB i cant set/ change any exposure parameters. Is this the way the Evo 2 camera on the pro is set up?
Also, unrelated but is it possible to change the sensitivity on the controller sticks and if so, how?
It seems to me that Autel is behind the curve on a manual explaining the Actual use of the drone and its functions? Have I missed something?

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
I am having an issue with exposure defaulting to f2 every time I use AEB. Once I have enabled AEB i cant set/ change any exposure parameters. Is this the way the Evo 2 camera on the pro is set up?
Also, unrelated but is it possible to change the sensitivity on the controller sticks and if so, how?
It seems to me that Autel is behind the curve on a manual explaining the Actual use of the drone and its functions? Have I missed something?

I have found same problem. when I leave the manual flight mode and go into any other mode it seems as though I cannot set any of the camera parameters. I'm especially having a auto focus issue at night. It seems the only way I can get focus is to manual focus. I called Autel and sent them a screenshot video and I'm waiting to hear back from Thomas. I will update when I hear back from Thomas

Hopefully there will be a workaround or software update soon. AEB is pretty worthless without the ability to adjust exposure. Please post if you get a response

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Hopefully there will be a workaround or software update soon. AEB is pretty worthless without the ability to adjust exposure. Please post if you get a response

I try and keep in mind that this drone was just released at the beginning of the year and has had several setbacks since then. I am confident but they will work things out we just need to be patient.

I try and keep in mind that this drone was just released at the beginning of the year and has had several setbacks since then. I am confident but they will work things out we just need to be patient.
I agree with you, patience... however, this is the second version of the evo, you would think these issues woudl've been resolved previously. I have to admit, I am a mavic convert. This is my first venture in to Autel territory and so far I am completely sold. I sincerely hope these issue and others will be addressed and resolved. I am so impressed with the camera on the Pro that I can almost overlook these issues, however the AEB problem is pretty major to me. For now, I have no desire to go back to DJI.

I bought an AEII Pro 6K end of December and set it up with Over-the-Air F/W update, as prompted by the controller. It had a flakey ISO setting issue where it wouldn't allow me to manually set ISO in any mode and pegged it at whatever the last Auto setting was. Finally decided after reading all the threads about updating from earlier versions (my AEII came with old-style props) I decided to download the .bin file and manually update it via MicroSD. Worked a charm and restored my camera function, also allowed saving A + B button custom assignments, which was also not working before. Still don't have EXP curves settings saving for Pitch & Roll, though they're saving for Throttle & Yaw on the L stick

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials