Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A trouble during running the flight mission

Reaction score
Dear all

I got a problem in running the flight mission by EVO II as following.

We set up a flight mission. The system is shown that the software of the aircraft needs to update, SO THAT we did it.

After updating, the flight mission can't be completely carried out. In every waypoint, the preset actions, such as head angle and direction, camera's angle, ....ect, all be failed.

We don't know what problems have happened.

Hence, we try to remove the Autel Explorer (V1.1.7.38) and reinstall it on the phone with Android.

However, the problem still exists, not be solved.

Could to share the solution if someone also has a similar experience or problem in this forums?

The solution is to do the mission with Litchi and a Mavic 2 Pro. There you can achieve anything you ask for in the missions and they will be done without a fuss.
It is necessary, at the base, to choose the good model which does what one asks of it and not a copy .......... moqueur dji.gif

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
The solution is to do the mission with Litchi and a Mavic 2 Pro. There you can achieve anything you ask for in the missions and they will be done without a fuss.
It is necessary, at the base, to choose the good model which does what one asks of it and not a copy .......... View attachment 10036
I like this solution, but not my need. However, still thanks.

It is necessary, at the base, to choose the good model which does what one asks of it and not a copy .......... View attachment 10036
That would be fantastic and ideal IF and/or when Litchi adds support for Autel Evo II, likewise for DD and others to also add support for Autel :). Meanwhile fly Autel Evo II missions with Explorer, Litchi missions with DJI (those platforms that support it ;) ).

I have the same or similar issue. New firmware and App updated and now missions (all of them) will not work period. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App, redownloaded the firmware and updated all batteries. Everything else works fine as near as I can tell. I've tried a Pixel, Pixel 4 (both worked perfectly fine with all previous versions).

Going to try Apple and Android tablet next. I'm at a loss for what might be the issue. Going to try support to see if they can assist if other options don't work. This is frustrating.

I have the same or similar issue. New firmware and App updated and now missions (all of them) will not work period. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App, redownloaded the firmware and updated all batteries. Everything else works fine as near as I can tell. I've tried a Pixel, Pixel 4 (both worked perfectly fine with all previous versions).

Going to try Apple and Android tablet next. I'm at a loss for what might be the issue. Going to try support to see if they can assist if other options don't work. This is frustrating.
Thank you lots for your reply. I would like to ask that what's mean "updated all batteries"? thanks again~

As I understand it, the firmware update requires batteries to be updated as well. I have tried an android tablet, apple iphone, rebound the controller with the drone, even tried another Evo 2 controller and nothing will get the missions to work. If anybody has any other tricks/tips I'll try them.

All of the smart flight options work just fine as I tried them yesterday afternoon. I tried to contact Autel Wednesday via email with no response. Tried calling Friday and left a message. Hope they get back to me soon I have mapping work coming up.

As I understand it, the firmware update requires batteries to be updated as well. I have tried an android tablet, apple iphone, rebound the controller with the drone, even tried another Evo 2 controller and nothing will get the missions to work. If anybody has any other tricks/tips I'll try them.

All of the smart flight options work just fine as I tried them yesterday afternoon. I tried to contact Autel Wednesday via email with no response. Tried calling Friday and left a message. Hope they get back to me soon I have mapping work coming up.
Yes, I also wrote a message to Autel this morning and hope that can get a reply.

I am very interested about for you said about updated the batteries as well. How to "update the batteries"?

O
As I know, the battery is one of the components in the firmware.~~~~~
IF your batteries have older fw then they need updating, otherwise they dont get updated. For example, all my batteries were updated as part of the December 2020 release, however they did not need updating with the March 2021 release.

O

IF your batteries have older fw then they need updating, otherwise they dont get updated. For example, all my batteries were updated as part of the December 2020 release, however they did not need updating with the March 2021 release.
Have you got the reply from Autel?

Hello, everyone~~ Today, we tested the firmware and APP with iOS 1.9.10 again. Before testing, we also reinstalled the fireware from the official webside by the PC and using SD card. The IMU, compass and gimbal are calibrated too. However, the head and flight direction is always the same path. The flight mission can't be carried out. Such as, the aircraft head can't be perpendicular
to the flight direction. The problem can't still be solved.

Not sure where you are located, but Autel responded to my inquiry about not being able to run any of the missions and I am sending it in for them to review and repair. Sounds like you might need to contact them and see what they can do.

Not sure where you are located, but Autel responded to my inquiry about not being able to run any of the missions and I am sending it in for them to review and repair. Sounds like you might need to contact them and see what they can do.
Hi, it's my experience on the flight mission from Taiwan. I had tried to comtact them, but doesn't get any reply from Autel. Could you please let me know how to contact them?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials