Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A lot of editing put into video

Nice job Windwalker7! Living here in the desert really makes me appreciate the greenery in your video. What area do you live in?

I live in Pennsylvania. I just use Windows Movie Maker for editing. Thank you for the comments

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Thanks Windwalker, I think I have Windows Movie Maker already in my Windows 7 laptop at home, and if so will be looking into using this software for editing.

It came on my laptop too. Takes a bit to understand but once you do, it's pretty easy. I tried a few other editing softwares and was confused. Windows Movie Maker is pretty straight forward. I got music from YouTube library. If you have a YouTube channel they have lots of free music as long as you only use it in YouTube format.

I love WMM; only problem is that it only outputs 1080p videos...not 4k. I own power director 15 ultra but really miss the WMM simplicity sometimes...I just downloaded a trial of filmora and it reminds me a *lot* of WMM, and outputs 4k. I may be investing the $60 in it if a couple trial videos turn out like I think they're going to turn out.

This is me personally, no offense intended....

I don't like the intro. I also don't like the hype, including commercials.

If you are trying to make money with these, that's great but this isn't the place for that market. If you are simply asking an opinion regarding personal editing use I'll say it's totally overboard. I'd rather see your personal narration as to what's video'd and where it's at in relation to you. :)

This is me personally, no offense intended....

I don't like the intro. I also don't like the hype, including commercials.

If you are trying to make money with these, that's great but this isn't the place for that market. If you are simply asking an opinion regarding personal editing use I'll say it's totally overboard. I'd rather see your personal narration as to what's video'd and where it's at in relation to you. :)
I'm not sure what you are talikng about.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone