Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A Couple of Questions to answer please.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1872
  • Start date
Thanks Augustine but I have my own Spanish card flying card and rules and you may think you know.

But it is not the USA and more importantly it is still not the FAA.

As previously stated by another member.

El pájaro tirandole a la escopeta.

No intento crear bullicio ni problemas, pero este foro es basado en Estados Unidos y su población primaria son de ahí. Entiendo el que no te interese las reglas de la FAA, pero tampoco entiendo por que estas a la defensiva. Este es el perfecto foro para aprender de otras partes del mundo. Honestamente deseo que puedas seguir aportando positivamente en estos foros y ver videos y fotografías grabadas de España.

And to keep with the English rule of these forums, here is the translation:

I'm not interested in starting an argument or causing problems, but this forum is based in the US and the majority of the population comes from there. I understand that you aren't interested in the FAA rules, but I can't understand why you are in defensive mode. This is the perfect place to learn from other parts of the world. I honestly wish for you to continue contributing positively in these forums and to share video and photos from Spain.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thanks Augustine but I have my own Spanish card flying card and rules and you may think you know.

But it is not the USA and more importantly it is still not the FAA.

As previously stated by another member.

If you have something bothering you just spit it out son. Only thing I know about your drone rules can be read from your governments web sites. Like I said they look not much different then other countries rules. There is no reason to get so defensive about rules, we all have them to follow. ;)

Reactions: Ansia
Firstly,

Today I flew my lovely drone 2.1kms away with no problems but (oh it's so nice in comparison to my experience with the competition).

I have two questions 1) I do receive video transmission errors (flying 100metres high) and lower too 60 metres I am in the countryside with some houses too.

It's a small blip and then returns to GPS mode just wondering if I can do anything to assist constant connection.

And secondly I've been flying for some time with an Android Phone but now using Apple phone.

Why no Apple cable included? I bought an Anker cable 30cm but just too tight.

Now waiting for my Thorsworld 60cm cable.

But still doesn't answer why when there is an Android and a USB C cable but no lightning cable I find strange.
I assume it would have been hard for Autel to get permission from Apple to manufacture the lightning connector for the drone whereas micro usb and C is a standard connector.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials