Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A Bunch of Questions

3 min and 29 seconds before I passed out and the dog started barking. Good thing one of my wives were home to pull me out of the water. Luckily she was the only 1 out of the 8 that could swim.
soft-pool-flop-593ead795f9b58d58a27cefd.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: goferfan
I did some research on the same issue regarding the XStar and I see what you mean. I'm assuming this stuttering in the camera while in Orbit never got fixed for the Xstar? I'm assuming not, otherwise Autel would have used the same if not similar code for the Evo. Hmm, that's got me worried that it's not a priority. I really need smooth video on orbit shots. Is there a workaround? Perhaps a different mode? Two things I need before plunking down 1k are level horizon (fixed) and non jerky video when performing orbit shots. Thanks
A workaround? Yes, simultaneously roll and yaw, with a little practice you'll fly a perfect circle.

A workaround? Yes, simultaneously roll and yaw, with a little practice you'll fly a perfect circle.
Aye aye! Time to sell theX-Star P or donate it to the grandkids so someone can get some flights out of it. Sheesh. Promises promises promises.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials