Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

8k File Permissions Problem

Reaction score
I'm trying to trim 8k video files from the EVO 2 on a Windows 10 pc. My login is as administrator, so there should be no file permission problems. When trying to trim a video (on either a desktop or laptop) I get an error message: "It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try making a copy instead." I've tried trimming copies, and copies of copies. The file properties show I have full control and the file is not read only. Same issue with Evo 2 files from others I've downloaded, and one other computers I've tried.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it? Any help is appreciated.

I'm using the Movies & TV app built in to Windows. It works for 4k DJI files, and others, but not these Autel 8k files.

I've tried changing names. Doesn't help.

LosslessCut can't handle 8k files of 4 minute length.

Thanks for trying!

Thanks. I'm using a relatively new Dell XPS 7590, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I'll ask a different question. Has anyone been able to trim Evo 2 8k videos? If so, how?

Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve are able to trim the 8k videos without problem. The built-in WIndows 10 apps just aren't up to the requirements.

Reactions: Tufargon
Wow. What a great, simple program. Immediate. No re-encoding. Perfection in it's simplicity. Thanks for this!
You're welcome. Someone in the forum posted it some time ago and I've always used it since.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm