Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

8dbi or 9dbi

DavBar

Reaction score
Hi all guys
I’m in process to change the antennas on the EVO controller due to small cracking on them.
I’m in trouble to use 8dbi or 9dbi...
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Davide

The difference between 8 and 9 dbi would hardly be noticeable if at all. In that case I would choose the better name brand. The higher the dbi the further the connection.

What add on Antennas are going to give you 8-9 DBI? Do you have a link to them? Are they 2.4 Ghz?
Any add on antennas I have seen for the EVO only give you maybe 3 DBI and that is pushing it.

What add on Antennas are going to give you 8-9 DBI? Do you have a link to them? Are they 2.4 Ghz?
Any add on antennas I have seen for the EVO only give you maybe 3 DBI and that is pushing it.
Hi Agustin
below the link to the stuffs I selected, also following other previous discussion on this forum.
for the shorter coax cable:
For the longer coax cable:
for the two antennas:

any opportunity to select more performing antennas?
Thanks
davide

Those Antennas look fine. They are dual band which really is not needed with the EVO but will not effect the performance of the Antenna's.

Do they sell those parts in a single pack? I tried a search, but they change some of the numbers in what comes up and I don't know if the offereings are still compatible. Or is the 4 pack cheaper than a single?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791