Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

640T and Thermoconverter.

WebOMD processing the converted R-JPEGS from 640T

Does Anyone know if WebOMD can read temps?

Attachments

• WEBODM 640T FLIR.jpg
    WEBODM 640T FLIR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
I'm back working on thermal mapping finally!

I've been catching up on the testing you and others have been doing with the 640T *.irg files. Previously I had processed the TIFFs in Agisoft Metashape but they require a conversion equation applied to the values to get absolute temperature values in the orthomosaics.

To date, I have not found any documentation from Autel (unsurprising) and I searched for a few hours last night on Infiray products/tools.

I'd like to compare the converted outputs to the original files.

Last edited:
I've got your 2 sets of image files. Currently working on creating orthomosaics with Agisoft Metashape and Global Mapper.

Has anyone done testing with ground truthing using a thermal probe to check the thermal imagery values before and after conversion?

I've got your 2 sets of image files. Currently working on creating orthomosaics with Agisoft Metashape and Global Mapper.

Has anyone done testing with ground truthing using a thermal probe to check the thermal imagery values before and after conversion?
No, I have not, please explain a Lil more about it. I do have a laser temp reader...

I have tested the IR PC TOOL temps against FLIR Studio temps, and they are spot on in temps, within 1 or 2 degrees

No, I have not, please explain a Lil more about it. I do have a laser temp reader...

I have tested the IR PC TOOL temps against FLIR Studio temps, and they are spot on in temps, within 1 or 2 degrees
That's a good sign they are within the claimed accuracy for the XT709 of 3 DegC or 3% (whichever is larger).

The ground truthing test would require an accurate thermal probe/device to measure spots identifiable in the images or the final orthomosaic. These spots would need to be measured at the time of the mission. Similar to using GCPs for georeferencing an orthomosaic but for the temperature field.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials