Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

3D printed part request

msinger

Reaction score
Website
www.xstarhelp.com
If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your X-Star, please post a detailed description of your idea below. A few people on this forum have 3D printers (like me) and would likely be able to help make these ideas come to life.

If anyone has an idea for a 3D printed part you'd like for your X-Star, please post a detailed description of your idea below. A few people on this forum have 3D printers (like me) and would likely be able to help make these ideas come to life.
need a holder for my trackimo cant find one anywhere sure you can come up with something .something like this one in pic

Attachments

• 2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg
    2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 16
I'd be very interested in landing gear stabilizers/extensions similar to these made by PolarPro for the Phantom 3 series:

DJI Phantom 3 Landing Gear

The stabilizers themselves get very good reviews on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Landing-Gear-Stabilizers/dp/B016EWOA2G

I called PolarPro a little while back, and they said these definitely do not fit the X-Star. I asked if they were thinking about offering a set that are compatible with the XSP, and the gentleman that answered the phone said they are seeing more interest in filters for the XSP, so they are focusing on that for now.

I was going to start designing a set, but got caught up in another project. I want to design a set that will still allow me to use my case, without having to remove them after every flight session.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials