Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

360 Pano of Thunder Bay Harbor Lake Superior Ontario Canada

Multiple part response!
One .. Nice shot and I always enjoy looking at where others live and what their area looks like !
Two.. Can you explain how you took the pano? My old typhoon had the Pano mode and I haven't
been able to do the same with my EVO (1) Miss doing this sometimes....
Three...I like looking at these shot to find where the pilot was when taking the Pano's.
Two glasses of Wine and I still can't find you !
(Can you point out WALDO !)

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon
Hey Agustine, how do you like Kuula? I have been looking at this and cloudpano. I have a trial going with cloudpano and am ok with it. Nothing to write home about though. Seriously looking at Kuula. Can you give your thoughts on it please.

Hey Agustine, how do you like Kuula? I have been looking at this and cloudpano. I have a trial going with cloudpano and am ok with it. Nothing to write home about though. Seriously looking at Kuula. Can you give your thoughts on it please.

I just use the free account but I am happy with it for my use.

Multiple part response!
One .. Nice shot and I always enjoy looking at where others live and what their area looks like !
Two.. Can you explain how you took the pano? My old typhoon had the Pano mode and I haven't
been able to do the same with my EVO (1) Miss doing this sometimes....
Three...I like looking at these shot to find where the pilot was when taking the Pano's.
Two glasses of Wine and I still can't find you !
(Can you point out WALDO !)

LOL
I'm down by the shore line wearing my camo jacket. :)
There was a nice flat piece of drift wood I used as a take off pad so I was next to it but I cannot even see myself and thats knowing where I was standing.
screenshot-kuula.co-2020.11.04-07_32_05.png

You can make 360 panos with almost any UAV as long as you get over lap. I wrote a tutorial for the X-Star but it can be used for EVO I would think.
I like many others have a few other drones and this was done by another UAV.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58