Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

4 Photo Pano From This Mornings Flight

Someone who lives down there must have cleared off the snow for a wild skating rink is all I can think of.
This is zoomed right in on that photo so it does not look that good but you get the idea of what they where doing. Guessing they made it for the kids.

Notice the ice fishing huts on the other side of the bay?

Someone who lives down there must have cleared off the snow for a wild skating rink is all I can think of.
This is zoomed right in on that photo so it does not look that good but you get the idea of what they where doing. Guessing they made it for the kids.

View attachment 3570
That's what it looks like to me too. We used to do that back in New Brunswick Canada too. The great outdoors!

View attachment 3571

What do they call crop circles in the snow? :cool:

View attachment 3571

And here I thought it was a go cart track, lol, but I’m a warm weather guy. I guess they’d need studded tires....
Who’d skate on ice? It’s rather chilly....;)

A little slice of Lake Superior heaven.....Cloud Bay Ontario Canada
X-Star Premium 4 photo pano and put together in Lightroom

View attachment 3569
Question. I’m guessing this is the Anafi. I’ve noticed more than once you don’t get much lens flare when shooting into the sun? Is the lens coating that good, or to do remove it later?

Question. I’m guessing this is the Anafi. I’ve noticed more than once you don’t get much lens flare when shooting into the sun? Is the lens coating that good, or to do remove it later?

No this was with the Autel X-Star with a ND 16 on it. Not sure what lightroom did to the lens flare when it made the four photos into a pano 3573

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
LOL, yea, I read your title again right after I posted, duh! XSP usually have pretty prounced lens flare into the sun. Lightroom is magic!

And here I thought it was a go cart track, lol, but I’m a warm weather guy. I guess they’d need studded tires....
Who’d skate on ice? It’s rather chilly....;)
Lol. It's a skating track. We always drove our cars on gravel pits and frozen rivers with our cars. Gravel pits weren't so risky. It's also illegal in Canada to drive with studded tires. In my home town people would drive across the river to get to town because it would save them about a 35 minute drive around.

Reactions: KentA
Lol. It's a skating track. We always drove our cars on gravel pits and frozen rivers with our cars. Gravel pits weren't so risky. It's also illegal in Canada to drive with studded tires. In my home town people would drive across the river to get to town because it would save them about a 35 minute drive around.
Why is it ilegal? Aren't they safer for the winter?

When I was in high school we honed our driving skills on the frozen lakes. At 80 mph you could turn the steering wheel, hit the brakes & watch the islands twirl by.

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon and Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58