Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Along The Shores Of Lake Superior (Thunder Bay)

Agustine

After three stops along the shores of Lake Superior (worlds largest fresh water lake) where I grew up and could fly legally I had 25-30 minutes of video. So now I had to edit it down to the my 5 minute rule for drone videos, sorry but I could just not do it. I think I went over by 3 minutes plus. Oh well just grab another beer and watch :)
Watch from Vimeo full screen to get the full effect.

Last edited:

HiloHawaiian

Hilo, Hawaii -- ship-wrecked in Scottsdale
My compliments, Sir, for capturing that clean & clear setting so accurately. What would be bad lighting in my videos are special effects in yours.
Good point. Some of it sure looks like calm, morning conditions. Perfect for dazzling water. A PL filter? (like me :) ) or some work in post? It just sparkles... The house on the island looks like an idyllic summer place...

Last edited:

KunBow

Website
www.youtube.com
After three stops along the shores of Lake Superior (worlds largest fresh water lake) where I grew up and could fly legally I had 25-30 minutes of video. So now I had to edit it down to the my 5 minute rule for drone videos, sorry but I could just not do it. I think I went over by 3 minutes plus. Oh well just grab another beer and watch :)

Great work

Agustine

Good point. Some of it sure looks like calm, morning conditions. Perfect for dazzling water. A PL filter? (like me :) ) or some work in post? It just sparkles... The house on the island looks like an idyllic summer place...
I had a ND 16 Neewer filter on, it has no PL.
I have been recording in manual lately and just use the histogram to get the proper lighting. Its been working out pretty good so far as long as I can keep my big fingers away from the adjustment wheel on the side of the controller. :rolleyes:

Franlac

Website
www.youtube.com
De trés jolie images..
Pourquoi pas sur youtube la qualité est meilleure, et en 1440p ou 2160p.
Un petite critique c'est trop long 8.43 !
Pour un film fait au meme endroit !!
Les gens ne regardent pas en entier ..
Mais tes images sont a couper le souffle superbe paysages .
I like so much ...Bravo ..

Normex

I was in transition from Microsoft Edge to Chrome and managed to have the sound with Chrome and seen your video ....quite breathtaking scenes Congrats !

goferfan

Thanks for this. Most of my drone highlights also involve Lake Superior.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SublimitySam