Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

1st HDR attempt

Very nice coke (how have you been?). Great placement of the drone in sun. What software do you use to stitch them together? I've been using a program called Affinity Photo, not bad for a freestanding $40 program so far.

Hey buddy, doing fine thanks. I used Adobe LR and PS. Was trying to do the Autel merge Tutorial that Andrew did. Was having issues with metadata but I worked out why i could not merge. I was only saving as raw. Have to save and both (raw&jpg) for it to work. we had about 7 to 9 birds flying that night. It's a local group on FB that gets together mainly at sunset for a fly, so far we have had no incidents but a few close calls. The most we had at 1 time was 14 birds up in the air. Mine is the only XSP the rest are all dji's from mavics to p3 p4 and inspires. They all love the XSP and how well she flies.
Oh and forgot to mention ...once the sun had set and things started getting dark, the mavics were impossible to see. The one that was visable from everywhere was mine. I took it up to max alt just to see how bright the lights were and it was awsome.
Yes I have played with the program mate, it's pretty good ay. It has many great features.

What you been up too?

Reactions: Louky Man
lol, you had me until FB :)

Yes, I love flying at night, so far it's the only reason I haven't done the 107 yet, still enjoying my hobbyist freedom over hear with Uncle Sam and the FAA.

Ha, I hear they are hard to hear as well, copter you can't see or hear flying at night, what could go wrong.

Took January off for health reasons and contemplating selling my back up XSP to keep the powder dry for something new. Maybe not, because I do plan on going 107 soon as I have a few contacts already for some paid work, and I bet the week after I sell it, I will need it as that backup.

Good chatting man. Keep it fun down there, say hello to New Zealand for me ;)

Ok will do but we do plan on invading the Kiwi's one day soon but until then I'll pretend everything is just fine between them and us.

Hey buddy, doing fine thanks. I used Adobe LR and PS. Was trying to do the Autel merge Tutorial that Andrew did. Was having issues with metadata but I worked out why i could not merge. I was only saving as raw. Have to save and both (raw&jpg) for it to work. we had about 7 to 9 birds flying that night. It's a local group on FB that gets together mainly at sunset for a fly, so far we have had no incidents but a few close calls. The most we had at 1 time was 14 birds up in the air. Mine is the only XSP the rest are all dji's from mavics to p3 p4 and inspires. They all love the XSP and how well she flies.
Oh and forgot to mention ...once the sun had set and things started getting dark, the mavics were impossible to see. The one that was visable from everywhere was mine. I took it up to max alt just to see how bright the lights were and it was awsome.
Yes I have played with the program mate, it's pretty good ay. It has many great features.

What you been up too?
Can you elaborate, please sir? I can't figure this out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials