Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XStar batteries

Annamariaslim

Reaction score
What would be a good price for 3 Xstar batteries? Batteries are all good and have about 10 flights and 10 charges to maintain them on a regular basis. No swelling or other problems and are good as new. Am thinking about selling my Xstar as a package deal as well, a good price for everything? All batteries flown a few weeks ago, zero problems. Thanks!

I would ask $300 for the whole package. Throwing in the drone is just a bonus for anyone buying it. Only thing of value on the drone would be the camera. So $100 bucks for each battery seems fair.

Not yet. 3 batteries in excellent condition, extra props, unused filters, everything in really good shape. Flew it a few weeks ago, no problems. Not really flown much, batteries charged up every few months for storage.

Looking forward to the pics. We share the same age. just turned 70 myself. Last flight of the orange crate (Autel Pro) was by my 9 year old granddaughter. Did a fair job!

Looking forward to the pics. We share the same age. just turned 70 myself. Last flight of the orange crate (Autel Pro) was by my 9 year old granddaughter. Did a fair job!
I posted the drone in the classifieds, still interested? Getting old sucks huh?

Reevaluating my budget right before Christmas. Was prepared for the $300 suggested value, but not sure how much higher I can afford. Have you researched the shipping method (limited by batteries) and cost? What geographical area are you located in? You never know, we could be next door neighbors! That would make the transaction simple if we follow through.
Burst regards. Scrod_68.

I'm in Sarasota Fla. Do the batteries require special handling? Or do I just put everything in a box and call it good for shipping? Guess the cost of shipping depends on location. Your zip code please.

Message me when you get the shipping information as we can take the conversation off of the forum according to the moderator. Thanks.

What would be a good price for 3 Xstar batteries? Batteries are all good and have about 10 flights and 10 charges to maintain them on a regular basis. No swelling or other problems and are good as new. Am thinking about selling my Xstar as a package deal as well, a good price for everything? All batteries flown a few weeks ago, zero problems. Thanks!
If you still have those and will still light up the charger, I'll offer $125 but under one condition... the charger will still green light the connector.
[email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials