Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XStar Premium for sale

Annamariaslim

Reaction score
Xstar Premium for sale, flown about 10 15 times in excellent shape, never crashed, was used as a back up, so rarely flown. Three batteries with 25 cycles on them, flown about 15 times with the remaining cycles used to keep them charged up, no swelling, pristine. Case, charger, extra props, manuals, everything as originally shipped from factory. Set of Freewell filters never used, spare parts package never opened. Low time aircraft and batteries flown a few weeks ago with zero problems. Pictures on Xstar Premium part of this forum or on request. $350. or best offer. Thanks for looking !

Xstar Premium for sale, flown about 10 15 times in excellent shape, never crashed, was used as a back up, so rarely flown. Three batteries with 25 cycles on them, flown about 15 times with the remaining cycles used to keep them charged up, no swelling, pristine. Case, charger, extra props, manuals, everything as originally shipped from factory. Set of Freewell filters never used, spare parts package never opened. Low time aircraft and batteries flown a few weeks ago with zero problems. Pictures on Xstar Premium part of this forum or on request. $350. or best offer. Thanks for looking !
Will buy for $350. Please respond back.

I have another acquisition I have responded to. I hope you are well. Sorry for the anxiety, just frustrated with the long delays in communication. Would really like to purchase this, but another seller has responded. I am still interested if we can conclude this deal.

Still for sale?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials