Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Premium for sale

Jon

Reaction score
For Sale:
Autel X-Star Premium drone. (XSPRMOR) Easy to fly and tech support is second to none. Comes with:
X-Star Drone
Case
Controller
4 K Camera
3 Batteries !!
3 Sets of props (one set never used)
Extra landing gear (never installed purchased just in case)
Propeller Guards (never installed purchased just in case)
Charger
Neck Cord
USB Cord
Extra Camera Mounts
Plus extra stuff for using drone.

This is an excellent drone to begin with or to fly as a intermediate skilled flyer. All updates have already been done and it is ready to fly. No issues. Very low air time. The camera is fantastic. It shoots in 4K video or can do 12MP still shots. You will need to add your smart phone or tablet to see while it flies the one pictured doesn't come with the drone kit. It was just there to show operation. Battery life is typically 20-25 min per flight.

X-Star Premium | Autel Robotics

I am asking $625 for it plus shipping if needed. Located in NH Drone currently also listed on CL in NH.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

Attachments

• IMG_2786.JPG
    IMG_2786.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_2777.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Hi Jon! Is it possible to buy one of your batteries? I have a wedding to film in a month and Autel’s replacement batteries won’t come in until then :( I’d be very grateful if you are able to, and I would give you a good price!

Hi,

Sorry no, I'd rather sell the whole thing. Selling one of the batteries going to diminsih the value way too much. Hey buy the whole thing and you'll have a back up with extras!!

Thanks for your interest!

-Jon

Honestly I think you'd make more money if you sold them separately! Usually package deals are discounted to try to incentivize someone to buy it. However, I totally understand if you don't want to break apart your package.

Hi Jon! Is it possible to buy one of your batteries? I have a wedding to film in a month and Autel’s replacement batteries won’t come in until then :( I’d be very grateful if you are able to, and I would give you a good price!
Try Amazon in a pinch

when you say mounting plate do you mean vibration dampers or the actual metal plate

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials