Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X star 3 cam drone

Skillz52

Reaction score
I recently bought xstar 3 cam drone Alltel says the starlink app will not work with that drone is there another app or some way I can take pictures and videos with this drone or is it total junk

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Maxaero X-Star 3 Cam uses a GoPro as it's camera? I hardly know anything about this drone. All I know it came out as a beta in 2015, before the X-Star Wifi and Premium (the ones that use Starlink app) came to be in 2016.

Don't think I have ever seen a camera like that. Autel could not give you a link to the App that is suppose to go with this beast?

Don't think I have ever seen a camera like that. Autel could not give you a link to the App that is suppose to go with this beast?
Problem is that this quadcopter was created before Autel bought Maxaero. I've been searching the web, but to no avail. My guess is that the app used for that drone no longer exists. If anyone can find the name of the app, I can search for old apks to see if those still work.

Edit: Here is the manual for that bird.

I see the original X Star app had mission planner already in it. I wonder why did they remove it. Such a fun and useful feature.

Tell your boss you are sick and need to leave early. I am intrigued on this drone of yours. It's like finding a long lost treasure.
Kind of like when the guy showed up to the forum with a Flir for sale for the XSP.

Kind of like when the guy showed up to the forum with a Flir for sale for the XSP.
Lol. Difference is that I didn't know the FLIR existed, and being 3 years old, it's just not worth the money. He was asking $1,000 for a low resolution flir? Hell no!

On the other hand, when I joined these forums, there was a section that talked about the X-Star 3 Cam. I knew it existed, but never had seen one, until today. Like the Ark of the Covenant. You know it existed, some claim it still does, but you have yet to see it. ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials