Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X star 3 cam drone

Lol. Difference is that I didn't know the FLIR existed, and being 3 years old, it's just not worth the money. He was asking $1,000 for a low resolution flir? Hell no!

On the other hand, when I joined these forums, there was a section that talked about the X-Star 3 Cam. I knew it existed, but never had seen one, until today. Like the Ark of the Covenant. You know it existed, some claim it still does, but you have yet to see it. ?
It only existed in testing. That's kinda the point I was meaning. It's extremely rare and yes way way way over priced for what it does. For an Autel fan these things would definately be collectors items.

Reactions: Ansia
So I just stumbled upon one locally and bought it. Have extensively searched the web for this tank bc of course neither of the batteries are present or archived. Can anyone hell me out with a lead or how to make my own?

So I just stumbled upon one locally and bought it. Have extensively searched the web for this tank bc of course neither of the batteries are present or archived. Can anyone hell me out with a lead or how to make my own?
To my understanding, the X-Star batteries will work.

To my understanding, the X-Star batteries will work.

So, after 9 days shipping finally received my X-star battery, and very dissapointed to find out it's a no go. The third long is replaced by a bus cable. Andy suggestions on a hack?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller