Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WTB Live Deck

SARty

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a Live Deck in good condition they'd like to sell?

Thanks.

I have two LD units. Maybe able to sell one of them. That would be the brand new one. Currently it's in Europe, I will be in the US in April. where are you located?

I have two LD units. Maybe able to sell one of them. That would be the brand new one. Currently it's in Europe, I will be in the US in April. where are you located?
Hi, that won't work for me, but thanks for replying.

holy crap...thank YOU !

p.s. this is V1 Live Deck, if I'm understanding this properly. so be clear

Last edited:
The Autel Live Deck only was released as V1 fo the EVO 1 and EVO 2. It was never and will never be compatible to V2 chip sets.
yup, I knew it was but another flyer who has V2 asked me about compatibility so I felt it should be clearly said.

Now clearance priced at $269
too bad B&H already discontinued it otherwise I could have saved another $30 not having to pay sales tax and gotten free shipping on a price match

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
^also needs to be mentioned that it is likely there will never be a v2 live deck in production; won't be made. if you like live deck, you need to like v1 equipment.

sad because this strategy caused a fair amount of consternation and anger with autel for implementing a poor (and unfair) unpopular move...a slap in the face to loyal v1 flyers who won't be able to obtain timely service, initiate repairs, or source suitable replacements for burgeoning fleets of expensive public safety and professional v1 drones or mismatched v2 equipment. it was called an unforced (rookie) error on the part of autel.

yet you can't even give away these live decks at half-price on end of life clearance. in fact, i forget i had one until i read this thread. i guess we'll need to wait 5 more years before the v1 live deck becomes a "thing." ;)

I'm not as jacked up about all that. My V1 equipment works just fine. I have no delusions a drone system being continually up-gradable or compatible with a 5 year vision. The history of technological appliances have shown repeatedly that there is a degree of designed obsolescence and at a certain point, technology simply moves forward.
I am ignorant about the finer details of unexpected intl chip supplier/shortage issues and how it played into the V1 v V2 dialog.

afterthought: Having said that, it would be nice if a company had an established and mature growth which was methodical and with a building block vision for their products. Autel seems to have more of a car sales approach, i.e. produce a product, sell, and a reactionary (sic) response team akin to "hmm, now how should we handle that?"

Last edited:
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Hello, I have a LiveDeck V1, but it’s not suited for my new V2 drone. Anybody know about the Autel can swop for a V2? Thanks!

Hello, I have a LiveDeck V1, but it’s not suited for my new V2 drone. Anybody know about the Autel can swop for a V2? Thanks!
There is no Live Deck V2. There is no Live Deck for the Evo 2 V2. The Live Deck is a single channel system and the Evo 2 V2 is a dual channel system. The rumor was that Autel was developing a new Live Deck for the Evo 2 V2, but that never happened. I sold my Evo 2 Enterprise for that reason and went back to the Evo 2 V1.

Hi,

Thanks.
If you're still in the market for a live deck I've got one I'll turn loose. It has a pair of enhanced antennas(bi-directional amplifiers with power supplies) and is in like new condition.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel