Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Would this charge the EVO batteries and RC?

YES...BUT please read the post I copied above it has some info about the # of pins..And please keep in mind that not using a factory charger could affect your battery warranty!. Use at your own risk
That being said, I use a charger just like (not the exact one but damn near the same) the one you linked to and it has been fine for 4 months now and many charge cycles.

YES...BUT please read the post I copied above it has some info about the # of pins..And please keep in mind that not using a factory charger could affect your battery warranty!. Use at your own risk
That being said, I use a charger just like (not the exact one but damn near the same) the one you linked to and it has been fine for 4 months now and many charge cycles.

Man, thank you. I actually didn't even see that link until you mentioned it again... :rolleyes: Then, again, I saw that post too prior to this post. I just didn't want to hijack that post... lol!

Which one did you get? If you haven't had any issues with yours, I may just get the same one as yours...

Thirdly, how can charging the batteries void warranty... I guess they have a way to test it? That's insane if they have that capability...

Man, thank you. I actually didn't even see that link until you mentioned it again... :rolleyes: Then, again, I saw that post too prior to this post. I just didn't want to hijack that post... lol!

Which one did you get? If you haven't had any issues with yours, I may just get the same one as yours...

Thirdly, how can charging the batteries void warranty... I guess they have a way to test it? That's insane if they have that capability...
The one that I bought from Amazon does not come up (not available anymore) so I can't share the link...but it is the same as the rest of them except it has an LCD voltage output meter in it and only cost $19.99 when I bought it

As far as the battery warranty, I doubt they can determine if some other charger was used/caused a problem but I can tell you that the connection at the battery is not as "precise" as the OEM chargers connection...You have to be careful with how you connect and to verify the correct pin alignment before plugging the charger in. It is not a big deal but because of the "trimming" required, you must exercise a little caution or else the connector might come off during charging and possibly cause an arc.
The only reason I mention all of this is to just prepare potential buyers that you have to remember that the charger is different than the OEM and they use at their own risk...The voltages and pins are the same but since the connector is not the same snug fit, it needs some attention while using....

I also use this as a car charger:
Amazon.com: IRCtek 6A Car Charger for DJI Mavic Pro / Mavic Pro Platinum Remote Controller and Battery: Toys & Games

The same trimming is required on the connector but it works well!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791