Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where is the Evo Lite remote ID serial number?

As you said the 1748CLTO has been accepted I wondering if this a faa issue rid showing O I have tested it.
It shows 1748CLTO.

As you said the 1748CLTO has been accepted I wondering if this a faa issue rid showing O I have tested it.
It shows 1748CLTO.
Do you mean that you used a drone scanning app to see what serial number the drone is actually transmitting? And if so, it shows the letter "O", not a zero?

Yes it see your 1748CLTO shows location and everything.
I the faadronezone was update like it should be it would be okay.
This falls on the faa since 1748CLTO does get accepted through the faa uas of compliance.

Reactions: mvarney82
Yes it see your 1748CLTO shows location and everything.
I the faadronezone was update like it should be it would be okay.
This falls on the faa since 1748CLTO does get accepted through the faa uas of compliance.
What drone tracking app did you use, on what mobile device? I previously tried a couple of them on a Pixel 3 and the EVO Lite was not detected.
I also sent a detailed report to the FAA and got a quick response that doesn't address the issue. I rephrased my concerns in a reply and will let you know what I find out.

Last edited:
UMIDIGI A13 Pro max.
Well I sent proof of it being accepted will see what they do.
I also contacted autel and said they would contact the faa.
The zero is staying for know.
This the faa fault 100%

Okay guys the serial number 1748CLTO issue you need to use 0 zero instead of O.
This come from the response I got.
Screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920-155627.png
    Screenshot_20230920-155627.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 11
Okay guys the serial number 1748CLTO issue you need to use 0 zero instead of O.
This come from the response I got.
Screenshot.
Hmm, interesting. The main question at this point is whether Remote ID will really "work" if the serial number is incorrect. It seems pretty clear that the FAA needs to fix this.
I'm using the zero for now. It's still kind of weird that it's accepted when it's not a real serial number (as near as I can tell).

With the drone scanner it did detect me and got my serial number with o and this is what the FAA says to do for now so for now I guess that's all we can do.

My Lite+ is showing serial# with an "O" and I entered it on the drone zone with a "0" and it accepted it. Just like everyone else here has said. DroneScanner app does not find me even though the Autel Sky app shows it is broadcasting and I filled out and saved the type of flight.

I have finally succeeded in registering the remote ID for my Lite+. After several emails with Autel tech support, they escalated the problem up the chain. About a week later, I got a reply to try “1748CLT0xxxx”, where xxxx is the rest of the drone serial number. That worked. Note that they said LT{zero}, not LT{letter O}, which is what is in the drone serial number. That is, 1748CLT0xxxxx, not 1748CLTOxxxx. A subtle difference. The latter was one of their earlier suggestions, and it didn’t work. But thanks to Autel tech support sticking with the problem, the job got done. I have no complaints about their tech support. But why all this was a problem in the first place is another matter.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for this post. This allowed me to also register my Lite + with the FAA!!!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain