Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where can I buy this hard case?

We are shipping out rugged bundles without the case and are shipping the cases out separately once they arrive. Unfortunately the first run of cases were delayed so Autel advised dealers to sell the rugged bundles and fulfill the cases separately. Hope this helps!
Well now I wish I had ordered through you, I don not believe that my company is going to ship my EVO II without the bundle so it looks like I am going to have to wait until they have everything before I get it...

Appreciate the clarification :)

Who did you order through?

I bought through

They tempted me a month ago saying they were able to ship out. No word on my shipment.

This is the hard case shown as part of the rugged bundle on B&H Photo (Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Bundle).

Where can I buy just the case? I can’t find it anywhere, even on preorder.

Comes with ripfoam, I just used the original packaging foam from the box the evo came in, fitted it into the tear foam, looks great and same for batteries etc. and it's orange...

That good news !
So you are shipping the extra battery, multicharge, car charger, and extra props as the bundle and
No waiting for the EVO !
PS..
Sent PM
The bundle do not have car charger and multi-charge. It is a misleading information in some dealer sites.

The bundle do not have car charger and multi-charge. It is a misleading information in some dealer sites.

Unfortunately yes, there seems to be a lot of incorrect information on the kit contents of the "Rugged Bundle". Here is the official kit contents of these bundles (same whether its an 8K or 6K bundle).

What's Included?
(1) Aircraft
(2) Batteries
(1) Remote Controller
(1) 110V Battery Charger
(3) Pairs of Propellers
(1) EVO II Rugged Hard Case (made by GPC)
(1) 12" USB Micro A to Type C
(1) 12" USB Micro A to Micro B
(1) 32GB U3 Micro SD Card
(1) Limited 1-Year Autel Warranty

The "Rugged Bundle" provides users with one (1) additional Battery and one (1) Rugged Hard Case in addition to the EVO II 8K Standard Kit (non Rugged Bundle) contents.

We developed an exclusive case with GPC for the Autel EVO II Series, the Empire Drone EVO II Case ™.

Original forum post found here; Empire Drone EVO II Case ™

Designed to Fit:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials