Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where can I buy this hard case?

nil

Reaction score
This is the hard case shown as part of the rugged bundle on B&H Photo (Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Bundle).

Where can I buy just the case? I can’t find it anywhere, even on preorder.

Attachments

• F3D7609B-3CCB-4C3A-964A-A609E548B40C.jpeg
    F3D7609B-3CCB-4C3A-964A-A609E548B40C.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 67415694-A7D3-4126-8F4E-6FDE90886100.jpeg
    67415694-A7D3-4126-8F4E-6FDE90886100.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 25
This is the hard case shown as part of the rugged bundle on B&H Photo (Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Bundle).

Where can I buy just the case? I can’t find it anywhere, even on preorder.

It will probably be a while because the people (such as myself), that have ordered the rugged bundle have yet to be filled.

They will most likely fill all the rugged bundles before they start shipping just the case out.

So what are the case options in the meantime? The official Autel case looks like it could be a rebranded Nanuk with laser cut foam.

The EVO 1 and Mavic 2 quite a bit smaller than the EVO 2 though. I don't think the EVO 2 will fit in an EVO 1 or Mavic 2 case.
Like I stated, I got the Nanuk 920, I just picked the next size up the 925 to suggest, one would have to measure the EVO 2 and figure what items they want to keep in the case and choose that size. I think the Nanuk cases have the pluck and pull foam inserts so you could make anything fit each case.
The foam is very easy to cut to shape with a hacksaw blade. I also think that you pay a premium for a water cut foam to fit a specific drone vs a the pluck and pull.

EVO II Hard Rugged Case

I picked my Rugged package up from these guys. They sell the case individually. I don't know if they have it in stock though. From adding together the aircraft in standard($1795) and then adding the case price($239) you come out cheaper getting the Rugged($2095). Comes with an extra battery also($219).."practically" free..lol

Reactions: PingSpike
Also if you can wait another month or so, Autel has always in the past offered holiday special Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor day.
I got my EVO 1 Rugged Bundle with 4 batteries, car charger, all for $1149 and free shipping last Memorial Day 2019.
Also Best Buy has sales or will match any online sale prices plus has up to a $150 store credit. You just got to watch for the sales.
Carolina Drones has always matched prices also and you don't have to pay sales tax if your state makes you pay for online sales.

Last edited:
Sorry to keep posting....
but Carolina Drones has a USED EVO 1 Hard Case for $75
Pre-Owned GPC Autel EVO Rugged Bundle Hard Case
I dont have a EVO 2 to compare with, but just how much bigger is the EVO2?
Controller will fit, batteries should fit with a little cutting. Charger will also fit.
Maybe cutting the foam to fit the EVO2 is "Could" work?
Autel-EVO-Rugged-Bundle-GPC-Hard-Case-Carrying-Used-Consignment-Preowned_1024x1024.jpg

Just suggesting this to help you save a buck. If it was mine. I would want a NEW case for my New Drone!
But just trying to help out !

If looking to save a few bucks, you can always look at (Harborfreight.com) and look at the APACHE 4800 hard case (with 20% online coupon comes to $43) - comes in multiple colors (including orange) - Interior dimensions: 17-7/8 in. x 12-7/8 in. x 6-1/4 in. I have the EVO 1 and got the APACHE 3800 (see pics). Pluck and pull foam to create design to fit drone, remote, batteries etc. After you pluck out design, key is to also spray like 3 coats (1 can) of "PLASTI DIP" rubber coating to keep the foam durable. I also attached a rechargeable led with motion sensor for night time flights so I can see what I'm doing when no other light source close.
received_1214317445443081.jpegreceived_1835060946638799.jpegreceived_400784037523911.jpegreceived_1132130403843127.jpeg20200429_202655.jpg

Last edited:
Check Nanuk

NANUK 925 Media for DJI™ Mavic 2 Smart Controller

I have the Nanuk 920 for My EVO 1
Everything fits like a glove !
I Got it from Carolina Drones when I ordered My Rugged bundle and they where out of the Autel ones
I have that case for my Mavic Zoom & it’s a very nice case!!! I’d recommend that one to anyone in the market for a new case. Not sure if they make one with Autel cutouts??

I just ordered the case and battery bundle from Drone Works as it seemed like the easiest solution and I'll effectively have the rugged bundle when it ships.

The official Autel Robotics hardcase is currently being manufactured. The last we heard from Autel they chose Pelican to make these cases. You can pre-order your case here; Autel Robotics EVO II Hard Rugged Case | Empire Drone Company

All of the above recommendations are good too!

So are you saying that the rugged bundles are not being shipped out yet because the cases haven't been produced? I see on your website that you can order the rugged bundle...

I don't see anyone having any EVO II Rugged Bundles in stock, most sites are pre-order with shipping first part of May.
And the sites I am looking at have the EVO II Pro bundles shipping first

So are you saying that the rugged bundles are not being shipped out yet because the cases haven't been produced? I see on your website that you can order the rugged bundle...
We are shipping out rugged bundles without the case and are shipping the cases out separately once they arrive. Unfortunately the first run of cases were delayed so Autel advised dealers to sell the rugged bundles and fulfill the cases separately. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Len and Jelloguard
We are shipping out rugged bundles without the case and are shipping the cases out separately once they arrive. Unfortunately the first run of cases were delayed so Autel advised dealers to sell the rugged bundles and fulfill the cases separately. Hope this helps!
That good news !
So you are shipping the extra battery, multicharge, car charger, and extra props as the bundle and
No waiting for the EVO !
PS..
Sent PM

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller