Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What is the best drone bag for Evo 2 pro?

Fly2C

Reaction score
Hi, quick question. I just got my Evo 2 pro and I was planning to get Lowepro bp 250.

Any recommendation guys?

Thank you :)

Hi, quick question. I just got my Evo 2 pro and I was planning to get Lowepro bp 250.

Any recommendation guys?

Thank you :)

There are several variations of LP BP 250. I have the Drone Guard version, The assembled Lifthor with tablet mount fits in the larger top pocket. I like it; may be about the smallest bag that will carry the drone batteries, tablet, etc and allows one to the leave the controller attached to the mount.

Good to know! I wanted to know if the evo 2 pro would fit in one of the pockets. Thank you for the information.

Check out this thread . I purchased the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250 and it is perfect for my needs. Plenty of extra room. My landing pad fits in the tablet/laptop, I carry 3 batteries, a small cooler in the large upper pocket and backpack has a small size.

I posted some photos on post #49. Another member also purchased one and posted some photos #53

Check out this thread . I purchased the Lowepro Droneguard BP 250 and it is perfect for my needs. Plenty of extra room. My landing pad fits in the tablet/laptop, I carry 3 batteries, a small cooler in the large upper pocket and backpack has a small size.

I posted some photos on post #49. Another member also purchased one and posted some photos #53

Hi, I just bought it and I think it's fantastic!
Thank you for the information. I really appreciate. It helped a lot! :)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout