Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What EVO improvement would you like from Autel for Xmas?

Catweazle

Reaction score
I would like Autel to produce a 1" sensor camera that enables EVO pilots to DYI remove the current camera and replace it with the 1". Merry Xmas Autel.?

Reactions: Don Warren
It's funny, we made the same wishes last year. Moqueur.gif

And then, we are still waiting ..............................

Evo 2 is in the making. It will only come out if demand is strong enough and profitability is assured.
Which simply means that we can still wait.
Manufacturing is only scheduled for July 2020, if the order book is full. But there is competition in the air, a Mavic 3 is probably planned for January / February 2020 .....

Evo 2 is in the making. It will only come out if demand is strong enough and profitability is assured.
Manufacturing is only scheduled for July 2020, if the order book is full. But there is competition in the air, a Mavic 3 is probably planned for January / February 2020 .....
Very good analysis and very good summary

Christmas advances and dreams gradually fade.
Altar Autel will not be at the CES in January 2020, he will only make a short intervention to make an announcement. There will be no stands so no physical presentation of the Evo 2.
Presentation of a simple photo showing the project ???
In short, I do not expect miracles from a seller who does not boast or try to promote what he does.
Let's wait to see his speech so that we can judge and discuss it afterwards.
I do not expect miracles either, having known this with Yuneec and its false promises and its disdain for what demanded all the pilots.

"Rectified"

Last edited:
It's DJI who has the pressure with the Skydio 2, so Autel are the challenger and waits for the response from dji with the mavic 3 and when altar will know the price and the characteristics of the mavic 3, I think that altar will present a prototype alpha or beta functional with a price slightly lower than the dji mavic pro 2 but with characteristics and intelligence identical to the mavic pro 2, except that autel evo 2 will be with an 8K camera. Autel evo 3 will be the equivalent of the mavic pro 3 in 3 years or 4 years I think. So the EVO 1 is the 4K altar drone for less than $ 1,000

I've seen a few people calling it Altel, Altar etc... lately. Autel boys!! ;)

Yes, it is the Google translator that Autel changes to Altar.
What do you want, there are wacky everywhere .....

I would like to see the waypoint mission planning have more options like you have using the litchi app with DJI drones.

Last edited:
DJI not getting my money. I'll stay with Evo, 2 if it comes out. Autel doesn't nanny.

Reactions: konoplya

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791