Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WebODM and Orthomosaics with Autel Evo II 8k

CW3Drones

Reaction score
Website
cw3drones.wixsite.com
I’ve been practicing orthos with my Autel 2 8k using the mission plan in the explorer app, and WebODM.

Is there a free open source software solution to accurately mark GCPs? I’ve seen lots of subscription services and expensive GCPS like Propeller, etc., but don’t want to commit until I have a line on clients…and am comfortable with the process.

Until now, I’ve only done residential and commercial real estate shots, with the occasional special event or special interest photo or video compilations.
Now that I’m getting more comfortable with WebODM, agriculture, construction, etc., are within reach!

Hello, got yesterday some testflights (two rectangular and one waypoint) above an area of interest for our history studies (le Camp de Beverloo [Beverloo Training Area)]. I made the orthophoto in WebODM (great result) and made afterwards a textured model in Agisoft Metashape. It is published (with annotations) on Sketchfab:

The craft is an Autel Evo 2 pro (6K) which behaves super well! Sadly the app lost some of its possibilites (Smart Orbit etc.) after the most recent update!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58