Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WARNING - EVO Hairline Cracks!!!!!

do not worry this problem of crack exists since the beginning of the manufacture, it is a problem which comes from the tightening of the hull which is badly positioned and which is too fragile.
I have this problem, and I've been talking about it since 2018, you can fly safely!
1579770305686.png

The hairline cracks in the black areas of the hull is a known issue. This part will not fall off the drone and it isn't a structural area, therefore your Evo will perform normally.

Yeah - Don't worry... It's only a $1500 drone with a couple batteries and the case... Why would you worry about defects in design or cracks??? Especially when you treat the thing like a baby chick that just came out of its shell...

Couldn't possibly be symptomatic of other, potentially larger, problems...

Yeah - no problem. I always try to understand others potential points of view before attacking them unprovoked. I don't always succeed, mind you - We are all human - but I try.

Thanks.

Yeah - Don't worry... It's only a $1500 drone with a couple batteries and the case... Why would you worry about defects in design or cracks??? Especially when you treat the thing like a baby chick that just came out of its shell...

Couldn't possibly be symptomatic of other, potentially larger, problems...
I don't know about hairline cracks on the Evo II. My Evo 1 has had cracks for a year now and hasn't failed yet. I understand the frustration of spending 1.5Gs and it breaking. My suggestion is contact Autel and get it replaced.

As for the missing posts, I deleted them. I found them rude, out of place and will not be tolerated.

Have a good night.

I was completing my normal pre-flight inspection of the aircraft and I noticed hairline cracks on both front legs above the pivot points. I flew yesterday and I didn't the cracks. Just reported the problem to Autel Support with pics.
i have the exact same cracks. plus one through the vent

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials