Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted - Evo 2 pro V1 only. UK based

Autelpilotsnumpty

Reaction score
I am in need of a V1 Evo Pro 2 with the 6k sensor only please.

Will even take a broken one, within reason.

I am based in the UK.

Bear in mind, if shipping to the UK, there will be VAT and import duties for any value above £39. Even if they have been labelled as gifts.
So not worth suggesting to label them as gifts, I am straight up following the rules.
Preferably Someone from the UK would be best and I will travel the UK to pick one up if need be.

Yes I have one like New with two newer batteries and Hard case that I don't use for I have another one that I use.
You can contact me at [email protected] and WhatsAap 302-264-1957
Regards,
Ajay

Spoke to Autel who said they had a slightly used V1 in their inventory. I waited two weeks for them to give me a price for a bare drone and two batteries. €1848.78.
At that price I might as well buy the v3 rugged bundle.
Frustratingly I am almost considering a Mavic 3 Pro now.

My Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K with Hard csase two newer batteries and remote and charger are $1800
You can call for a pick up from my Home in US I have the DJI Mavic 3 and once you pick up both the drones the Autel is built like a Tank and has much better Quality and Features !
You decide !

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan
[email protected]
WhatsAap 302-264-1957
Pictures Coming :

My Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K with Hard csase two newer batteries and remote and charger are $1800
You can call for a pick up from my Home in US I have the DJI Mavic 3 and once you pick up both the drones the Autel is built like a Tank and has much better Quality and Features !
You decide !

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan
[email protected]
WhatsAap 302-264-1957
Pictures Coming :
Many thanks for your reply. I’m based in the UK.

No longer requiring an Autel Evo v1. Against my own better judgement I have ordered a v3 rugged bundle as I thought I was spending too much time obsessing and not flying.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan