Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video test

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
Learned how to do it, but have to make it public to see it on here. Don't like having to do that, so removed this video, may put a different one on sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigbit
Yes sir, that be correct. Question how come I have so much trouble in good daylight. I'm thinking filters

I didn't want it public, so I selected private....I guess that's wrong. If I select public, then it's for the world to see, correct? Help! somebody...

Taken lots of video, but look like crap. White black lines no matter what I do. Also do I need to clean the gimble connections

Youtube.JPG
Oh ya, wright up a post so this dumb old coalminer can do the same
OK, I had to make it public, which I really didn't want to do. I thought if I chose private and put the link here only those on this forum could see it. Maybe someone on here can enlighten me. Go to YouTube and choose upload.

Are the white and black lines showing up in the recorded video or just the video feed? The over exposure notification appears as lines in the over exposed part so that you can adjust the EV. If they're showing up in the recorded video, that's an Autel question. Is your EV set to manual or auto?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials