Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Show & Tell

I have a Cannon VIXIA HF G40 that I like to shoot videos with. Most of them are from my back yard. I get a lot of shots sitting at the kitchen table shooting through the window. This is just a few shots over the past couple of weeks.

Here is a short video I made with my EVO 1 just a few days ago of the beautiful countryside here in New Brunswick, Canada. Hope you like it.

Familiar with the muddy river in Moncton. Very nice video and thanks for sharing!

Mavic Air, right before I sold it for my current Evo. Sorry, no color grading, just a little editing.

When I see video like this I know that low and slow Is the way I want to go. If it weren’t for the regulations here in Oz, I’d be into a cinewhoop.

Reactions: Dan AISCF
Mavic Air, right before I sold it for my current Evo. Sorry, no color grading, just a little editing.

Very nice flying. That's one thing I miss after I sold my Mavic Air as it used to detect objects yet allow for it to keep flying where there's a path through. Oh well my EVO is still a great bird too LOL

Very nice flying. That's one thing I miss after I sold my Mavic Air as it used to detect objects yet allow for it to keep flying where there's a path through. Oh well my EVO is still a great bird too LOL

Thank you.
I miss the MA's small footprint, it could fit in most places I'd never try AND I had originally gotten it at such a good price, I wasn't afraid to be daring with it. 1st thing I did with the Evo was turn off all sensors and pass it through the woods by our house. Flies a LOT differently than the Air, or all of our DJI's for that matter...but it's the first out of it's case for our commercial work now.

Was finally able to get some Evo footage 2 weeks ago. First video from the Evo. Very impressed with how it flies and the video quality, even though this was only at 1080p 60fps...

I love, love, LOVE my EVO lol ? and wish I had found out about it sooner because I found out right after Christmas and it would have been awesome to get some of the family functions from all types of aspects along with the neighborhoods all lit up!! I guess I had noticed it at the right time considering I got a great deal for the whole package with a 2 year extended warranty on everything for only 900$
The drone has great quality in all of its various camera modes from 4K 60 to 1080p 60. Now I understand that you said this was captured in 1080P60, but did you mean to upload it or post-process the exported finished edit into 1080p24?? Cuz that's what it is uploaded on youtube, so It could be much better if you had the 1080p60 edit online rather than the slightly degraded 1080p24 that is up right now. Was just curious but like the footage, Me being out here in the Desert I have a lonnnnng summers break from flying due to the extremes it puts on a drone and ultimately kills them if you're flying for more than 5 minutes at a time lol. Happy flying and stay safe!!!

I love, love, LOVE my EVO lol ? and wish I had found out about it sooner because I found out right after Christmas and it would have been awesome to get some of the family functions from all types of aspects along with the neighborhoods all lit up!! I guess I had noticed it at the right time considering I got a great deal for the whole package with a 2 year extended warranty on everything for only 900$
The drone has great quality in all of its various camera modes from 4K 60 to 1080p 60. Now I understand that you said this was captured in 1080P60, but did you mean to upload it or post-process the exported finished edit into 1080p24?? Cuz that's what it is uploaded on youtube, so It could be much better if you had the 1080p60 edit online rather than the slightly degraded 1080p24 that is up right now.

It is indeed a pretty nice drone. I pull it out on most shoots now, rather than my DJI's... I indeed did a 1080p24. That's how I work in my DaVinci workflow. Force of habit I suppose. EVERYTHING personal I have done in the past has been 1080p24fps in DaVinci. Might play around with 1080p60 timeline. For clients, we do mostly 4k24fps. Hopefully you guys get some cooler weather out there in the desert. Right now, here in FL, there has been back to back massive storms, so it's rained pretty much straight for 2 weeks, lol. No flying here either...

It is indeed a pretty nice drone. I pull it out on most shoots now, rather than my DJI's... I indeed did a 1080p24. That's how I work in my DaVinci workflow. Force of habit I suppose. EVERYTHING personal I have done in the past has been 1080p24fps in DaVinci. Might play around with 1080p60 timeline. For clients, we do mostly 4k24fps. Hopefully you guys get some cooler weather out there in the desert. Right now, here in FL, there has been back to back massive storms, so it's rained pretty much straight for 2 weeks, lol. No flying here either...
Apparently you guys have been going thru what has been the worst hurricane season ever recorded and I can't even imagine what all types of hell has broken lose out there. But there has also been a few cool nights in the low 60's which had me with the windows open and flying high, even tho it was late at night it was still enjoyable and was only possible because of those damn hurricanes!! Hopefully it will come the end of September middle of October before it actually starts cooling off for ajy reasonable flight of useable length. On the other hand I'm gonna upload a little clip I made the other night coming home and totally surprised myself with how my EVO was able to completely Dynamically track me in what I would say almost pitch black in terms of Visio sensor lighting an all that jazz. I'll have it up here shortly, I'm just putting a mod onto my 3D printer just so my ADHD mind will get something done before getting scatter brained into the next, kinda like how my responses are at times ??? I wish you safe passage during this time with mother nature on her period and with the pandemic chomping at the bit and hope you stay healthy most of all !!?? Stay high, Stay Fly big guy!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials