Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Show & Tell

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Have a video from another platform and want to share to the forum? Have videos from your phone, dslr camera? Well here you go, just let everyone know what kind of equipment you used.
Show and Tell.

Reactions: Ansia
Plus the mini doesn't have to be registered. I've been thinking of getting one.

Plus the mini doesn't have to be registered. I've been thinking of getting one.
From what I have read and the videos I have watched it is an excellent machine. I am with you when my EVO craps out that will be the way to go.

We might have a while to wait. I'm still waiting for my XSP to crap out LOL!

Reactions: Goober
Nice video but I have a question. In this screen capture I took of your video the sky changes from very light blue to a dark blue from left to right. Is that from a ND filter or just straight from the camera?

Sadly, that's the drawback of having an ND Polarizing filter. If you begin shooting towards the sun, that area in the video near the sun will brighten up, while the area furthest from the sun stays as viewed when initially adjusting the polarizer... I really wanted non PL ND filters, but couldn't find the ones I required anywhere :( THANKS FOR VIEWING!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I had the same issue with the polarizing filters, and a flicker to boot. Now I just use ND.
I really dont like them at all. Had them on my Mavic Air as well.
The fix might be for me to just turn the polarizer to "off". It's going to be sunny here in FL for a few days, so I'll have to test and see if that works better...

I like the look of the polarization, but the nature of the drone movement in my short experience made it unusable. I may give in another try, but who has that kind of time?

Reactions: Dan AISCF

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials