Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video editor

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Hey Pilots. I am having trouble editing my shots. I use my Evo only as a hobby but the pics an videos are so huge that I cant share them via Whastapp or email. A 3-minute video is+- 300 MB. A pic 80MB!! I have tried 3/4 video editing app to reduce the size but never have decent sizes. I love to share my fligths views with friends and family but I Cant. Any tip? Any app? THANKS in advance.

The best way is to host the videos on a site like youtube and just share links for them. You can do the same with pics on other hosting sites.

Thank you Turfagon but I do not use any video cloud so the most suitable is the lower resolution. ANSIA, to record video or take pics in lower resolution I guess I have to change from AUTomatic to the wanted resolution. Based on your experience, what is the most recommendable resol and still having good quality? My purpose is share via Whatsapp and the email. Thank you!

Thank you Turfagon but I do not use any video cloud so the most suitable is the lower resolution. ANSIA, to record video or take pics in lower resolution I guess I have to change from AUTomatic to the wanted resolution. Based on your experience, what is the most recommendable resol and still having good quality? My purpose is share via Whatsapp and the email. Thank you!
There's really no way to send videos unless you host them somewhere. They're just too big. Email will only allow 10mb files so you could get a few pics in there if you take lower res.

Try Any Video Converter. You can trim, and change the output file. It will handle the 4K60. Output to 1080 60fps H264 and you are golden.

I have the paid version and it works well. I think the full version is for a couple weeks, but may have a watermark.

Host your files on Google Drive. You get 15 G free

I use Shotcut as video editor which I cut idle moments then I use HandBrake on the mov file or similar like MP4 then export it to Youtube.
Many times I start with a 1.5 gb file and when all done I finish with 20 to 30 mb file which I just copy and paste the Yoube file in email.

Good Luck

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hippo35