Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video/Camera Disconnect (Troubleshooting Help?)

notamos

Reaction score
Purchased a new/old stock Evo. I'm having a random video disconnect issue that I can't figure out.

I've flown it 30 or so times, with and without the Explorer app. The video feed randomly goes grey/freezes. The only way to get it back is to land and power cycle the Evo. Firmware is up to date. Are there any logs that are accessible?

On the last flight (6 mins, 50 meters away), there were multiple disconnects but, oddly, the feed came back. The last disconnect - let it hover for 2.5 mins without any reconnect.

Thoughts/help?

Thanks Agustine. I have tried that as well. The video drops even if I'm not using a phone and using the video on the remote.

Purchased a new/old stock Evo. I'm having a random video disconnect issue that I can't figure out.

I've flown it 30 or so times, with and without the Explorer app. The video feed randomly goes grey/freezes. The only way to get it back is to land and power cycle the Evo. Firmware is up to date. Are there any logs that are accessible?

On the last flight (6 mins, 50 meters away), there were multiple disconnects but, oddly, the feed came back. The last disconnect - let it hover for 2.5 mins without any reconnect.

Thoughts/help?
Having the same issue with my EVO 2 that's is kind of weird? Something tied together and in App and remote? Also when mine went blank the camera gimbal dropped about 10 degrees as mine was hovering directly in front of me just prior to touchdown.

Attachments

• 12.26.20 - Video Disconnect Issue (2).JPG
    12.26.20 - Video Disconnect Issue (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 12-14-2020 - View Issue (1).PNG
    12-14-2020 - View Issue (1).PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 12-14-2020 - View Issue (10).JPG
    12-14-2020 - View Issue (10).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Figured I should bump this again. Still having the random (but consistent) disconnects.

I'm having the same issue and I own 15 evo 2 pros for my school program. All of them do this. I've gotten a new cable, updated FW, power-cycled multiple times. It shouldn't be this hard.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials