Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

V1 or V2 extended range antennas?

An Alientech Pro antenna mounted onto the stock V1 controller will easily deliver a 4 mile range, where the stock V1 controller craps out at a mile or less. I'm sure the Alientech Pro results on the stock V2 controller would be similar. Why settle for only 10-40% when you can enjoy 300% for less than half the price?
Can you tell me which alientech pro antenna you’re referring to? I’m very interested in getting something for my V1 regular controller. I can get about 3,000 feet before I lose signal. Any help, without bankrupting me, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Can you tell me which alientech pro antenna you’re referring to? I’m very interested in getting something for my V1 regular controller. I can get about 3,000 feet before I lose signal. Any help, without bankrupting me, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The 2.4 Ghz version. It's lighter and smaller than the much bigger dual band one which the EVO 2 can't take advantage of, as it has no 5.8 Ghz signal, unlike DJI.

Cool...
I was referencing the picture here (Circled the connectors... they're not SMA, I think this is a render and not an actual product shot)

View attachment 12140
iv got the evo2 v1 6k and the booster iv just fitted the lifthor as used with my spare controller but the alentech booster wont reach i so wanted the smart larger controller for the v1 version but thet ran out of chips and only for v2 as far as i know.. anyone know what extension would fit on the end of the booster so i can still used the lifthor setup?

i used my evo2 6k v1 and easily get 3500 mtr high and with alientech its more clearer if you even need another controller al i have one for sale in uk can post i think iv also got a evo 1 controller new which is setup already to just attach a booster as the alientech iv got works on both evo 1 and 2. im after a smart controller and if i get one ill sell my evo2 v1 controller and just keep the smart controller with alientch on it.

Had Autel actually included the 5.8Ghz frequency in the V1 SC in the U.S. like they represented, or even a functioning 900Mhz band, it would likely have been better. I returned my SC. The V2 SC claims to now actually have a working 5.8Ghz band. Rather than throw good money after bad on a new V2 EVO 2 and V2 SC, I opted to add an Alientech Pro to the stock EVO 2 V1 controller instead. It arrives today.
I bought a alientech duel with Amp for evo 2 version 3 with the se ef6 controller. It made it worse than the stock ant. Waist of $700 I don't recommend it unless they let you return it. Wish you luck like to hear how you do. I also tried 4 hawks same thing. Don't improve anything.
[email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy